CERAXINANA'S

This is a work of fiction. Name‚ characters‚ businesses‚ some places‚ events and incidents are either the product of the author‘s imagination or used in a fictional manner. Any resemblance to actual person‚ living or dead‚ or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please be advised that this story contains sensitive content and strong language. Read at your own risk!

Although plagiarism is not a criminal or civil offense‚ plagiarism is illegal if it infringes an author‘s intellectual property rights‚ including copyright or trademark.

Copyright infringement is the use or production of copyright-protected material without the permission of the copyright holder. Copyright infringement means that the rights afforded to the copyright holder‚ such as the exclusive use of a work for a set period of time‚ are being breached by a third party.

Copyright © 2022 CeraXinana. Do not distribute without the permit of the author.

All rights reserved. The moral rights of the author had been asserted.

Author‘s Note: Ain‘t professional writer‚ expect for some errors in grammar‚ typographical errors‚ punctuations‚ and spellings.

Grammatical errors and typographical errors ahead!
I‘m open for constructive criticism‚ if you‘re uncomfortable reading it just send me a message. Salamuch!

If you like the story‚ kindly leave a vote. If you don‘t like the story you can freely remove this story in your library. Enjoy reading viviqoh!

#CeraXinana