Chapter 3 (Is my life a joke or what?)

Start from the beginning

“I couldn’t talk and I like talking.” He smirked and got closer.

“And I like you quiet. You were so peaceful while you were sleeping.”

“So you liked watching me sleep.” He raised a brow. Oh god.

I GIVE UP. This boy is unbelievable.

“You know what, I’m just gonna go now.”

“Alright.”

Omg did he just agreed. Am I free for the day?

“But while I’m not around, you think about what it would be like if my tongue was actually in your mouth and not on your hand.”

“Ugh, can you get even groser?”

“Well since you asked…”

“Bye.” I turned around and left. This was the weirdest day ever.

 Later that day

I can’t believe he got under my skin. I couldn’t get him out of my head. His words were repeating in my head. Breathe in, breathe out. Think of something else. It has been like this since I got back from school. I can’t eat in peace; I can’t write my homework in peace nether I can't watch TV in peace.

It’s hell, in form of a school and J.D it’s the devil himself. Why are his pretty blue eyes all I can’t think about? And his tall figure and sexy body and his stupid sayings and…He saved me from that stupid asshole Denny. Maybe it won’t be such a bad idea having a hot body guard.

Wait no. I can’t think like this. I am not his type. He’s not my type. I can’t let my self like him even a bit.

So hard to resist but I can say no to temptation.

Because I have always been in control of my emotions.

Yes, that’s what I’m going to do it. Ignore my emotions or thoughts.

“Wake up call

Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed

Don't you care about me anymore?

Don’t you care about me? I don't think so.”

I turned my alarm off and got out of bed. I hate early mornings. But on the bright side, it’s sunny today. Ha-ha, got it? Cause it’s bright?

Uh, bad joke Julie strikes again.

I need coffee or something to wake me up. I dressed up and went downstairs to find that nobody was home. I found a note on the fridge saying mum had to go to work early and my dad went with her. A father and a mother lawyers. Life is just so nice to me.

Don't get me wrong I love my parents but I would love them even more if i could see them more often. As usual on this kind of days I got my things and went to Angie’s house.

I rang her door bell and there she was still in her jammies with a bowl of cereal in her hand.

“Good morning A.” I raised a brow as I saw she hasn’t really woken up yet.

“Morning.” She mumbled and let me in. She sat in the kitchen and rubbed her eyes.

“What happened to you?” I asked intrigued by this unusual thing. Angie was a morning person and this was rarely happening. And by rarely I mean never.