Jimin said it all. You are once again a mistake. They shouldn't have hired you in the first place.

'You are nobody, Jasmine. No matter how many times you have quelled their ruts, you are still an Aphrodite. Just that.'

"It's just what... two months?" Jungkook says.

"It's better to stop this. Prolonging this Aphrodite thing would just lead for more complications." Jimin's words echoes in your head, fully darkening your thoughts.

'Right. Their soulmate... finding out about me would be a catastrophe.' Your sensible brain reasons out. 'There is no way they would still keep me.'

"They don't need me anymore." You shakily mutter the conclusion to yourself.

"Our soulmate. Finally." Jungkook's voice has become dreamy as well. "Jin hyung confirmed it yesterday after the check-up... "

You couldn't listen anymore as you practically ran towards the bathroom, trying hard to get away from them, from all the words that are pure happiness but splinters for your soul.

Looking at the mirror, you peel the blanket off you. You see all of Jimin's marks. They look so beautiful against your white pinkish skin. But like you, the marks will just vanish. A day or two, your skin would look normal again, like nothing had been marked on it. Like you... just like you. It won't matter unlike for the one they are destined with.

"You're hopeless, Jasmine." You start to sniff, as the tears brim from your eyes. "Why are you crying?" You whisper to your reflection. "You knew this would happen... look at you. You are just hurting yourself." You annoyingly scold yourself. "Soon enough, if not now, they will get rid of you."

But you didn't expect that it would be this soon.

To muffle your cries, you step inside the shower and let the water wash your tears away. You can only wish that it will drown the pain too and wash it like a dirt that persistently clings in your heart.

"Hi!" Your head snaps towards Jungkook as you step back from your shower. He is leaning by the room's entrance, openly checking on you with his tongue on his cheeks. His eyes are hot yet glimmering on something that you could only interpret as admiration. You want to scoff and question how the hell he has that kind of gaze towards you even after confirming the existence of their soulmate. Yet again, you only smile as your skin flushes with his gaze. You don't need to confront him. You don't have that right.

"You're here." Your voice sounds so dry, making his brows knit in surprise.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" He questions while holding his chest, as if hurt of your unwelcoming tone.

Turning your back from him and taking a new set of dress, you hide your annoyed pout. You really have that great urge to smack that irritating grin off his face. It's just to adorable to be angry. It's making your heart flutter. It's making you double take on your resolve.

"Hyung! Did you tire our Jasmine this much?" Jungkook sounds whiny as he asks the older.

"Nuna." You immediately point out. "I'm older than you Jungkook."

He seemingly wants to respond but halts with Jimin's reply of "Why? Do you have to ask that?"

You immediately blush with Jimin's presence. You couldn't help your body heating with the memory of your night together. You have to look away and internally castigate yourself with the painful memory of their conversation.

"Good morning, Babe." Jimin greets and reaches to hug you. But before he could, you automatically step back a little.

Jimin's lips pout like a duck's bill. "Why so grumpy?" He asks as he squish your cheeks instead.