HUH!... Interresting!

As I was running away, I was soon stopped my the same annoying hero in training who dared to dash off at the beginning.

Me: You good Ingenium? How is your brother nowadays?

Of course I knew how hard it was for him to talk about his brother since he was there when Stain went after another hero just for his brother to play the hero and be caught in it too. Tenya was well a bit hotheaded sometimes. That was clear when he went after Stain and I knew that that very attribute was what will bring his downfall.

Since this hero just tried to tagg me before I basically dodged and stopped, I was sure that he wasn't alone and as I thought he really wasn't alone.

It was in that very moment when I tried to search for someone, that I felt a presence creeping up at me. It was really only thanks to this that I looked up since I couldn't see anyone around me. That floating Kirby really had it! She tried to float and then hit me or more like tag me.

Too bad I saw her and and immediately took out trhowing knifes.

Me: Yo, should I pop that baloon or not?

Urarka: What? NO!

I smiled at her tho I really didn't meant to catch her but Tenya. This was what confused both of them but I managed to hit Tenya as I all of the sudden faced him and threw them right at his legs. It pf course caused him to fall down and basically roll on the ground.

Me: Oh let me try do what Stain did! I am sure this will be fun.

His eyes widened as I started walking towards him completly ignoring the girl but she didn't ignore me as she came with a street lamp at me. Of course I dodged it and then went towards her and hit her hard in the face. 

From the sound and looks of it, I should have broken her nose as she fell down. Maybe she even got a concussion but who cares. This time I was about to recreat a masterpiece Stain did not so long ago.

So of course the moment the girl went down, I truned around and smiled innocently at him.

Me: Now... where were we?

He got the gist of what I was implaying and tried to stand up but my daggers ate themselves pretty deep into his flesh so when he tried to removed them he found out that these daggers were not normal daggers since the blade wasn't smooth but rippled. That only cause him to scream in pain and try to crawl away.

Me: Not so fast there hero~

Ah look at you!

The terror in your eyes!

I can basically smell it!

It is delicious!

Oh if Stain could smell the same thing?

Was he that thrilled to see blood too?

Oh wait!

Ingenium, I mean Tensei had his quirk on his arms!

This one has it on his legs... should I...

OH YES!

I really wanted to know how his quirk funktioned and so when I got to his place, I croached down and looked at him, face to face.

Me: I wonder how your quirk looks like under your skin?

His eyes widened a lot more but I didn't care at all, I went past him and pulled my daggers out which made this man scream in pain. Oh what a symphony. After that I staretd cutting around his engines on the leg as if I was about to slice it off. He screamed and screamed until he fell uncoscnius because of all the pain. 

Now I would have continued if I not for this ice that all of the sudden came my way and made me jump away from him.

Me: Aww... you guys are no fun~!

Soo unfair!

I was about to find out how it looks like under the skin!

It wouldn't have killed him!

It would have just crippeled him, like his brother.

They are brothers for life so why not make them suffer similiarly?

This stick robot isn't even a fine hero at all...

Jesus!

This is soo unfair!

I wanted to know how something this technical advanced was in his body?!

I mean he has an engine?!!!!! I want to know how?!

Damn it!