Look who I am?!

It honestly surprised me that none of the heroes in training where communicating with each other or they would have a slight chance of winning. Well just a slight chance not much of it anyways. There was no way they would win from the getta-go. That much was clear but they took it up anyways.

Me: I wonder who will be my next target?

Really...

How dumb can they all be?!

I am right in front of them and hunting each one down in this huge city and they are doing nothing?!

Come on!

I am not that hard to spot after all...

It's daytime too!

As I started to complain in my mind and leaning against the wall close to the cinema to watch police cars arriving one by one I also found my next target. It was no other than Kouda and Satou. They were walking around and then talking to the police officers in case they could help.

Now as far as I knew they had a provision license which allowed them to help but not as much as they really thought. It would be dumb to show myself now, right?

Well gues what I did?

I went to the next car and jumped up so that all eyes were on me. In case that they weren't on me, I had something else in store for them. What a show off I was but what could I do when I was clearly enjoying this too much.

Me: HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMENS!

They all looked at me as I was standing there completly confident. It was in an instant that all civilian started screaming and escaping while I went ahead and atatcked the police who was shooting at me as well as Koda and Sato. It was quiet simple to get the police down. I took out my daggers and cut and stabbed them.

Still I wasn't killing them immediately but the wounds I cased would make them bleed out very slowly and painfully. This much I knew but they were simply extras in the game which I created. They were nothing just paws and hindrences. No need to actually concern myself over them.

Me: Oh heroes~ Why not come at me?

They both looked at each other and were standting still for moments without doing anything at all. Still villains never sleep as it the saying goes and so I went ahead and made my first move complelty pinning Koda down and also kinda make him fall down. 

Both of the heroes were close to cars and the idea I got was quite frightening. 

Ohoho!

What a nice setup!

I can get them in cars and lock the door!

YES!

They will find out how it is to be locked inside a small space!

Uff!

They will learn to fear this.

It was quite obvious what I was about to do next, there were soo many police cars with open doors. A matter of fact I knew that these doors couldn't be opened from the inside but only the outside. That is for the back seat which would be their new homes. 

Since I had Koda down, I waited till he would stand up again and them manouver the whole fight so that this guy was facing the doors and with one jump kick he was inside. It wasn't even me who had to get the door closed since Satou just slambed back shutting it for him. 

Quite fun to have to battle two people and making both of them fall backwards. It was honestly one of the best excercises I had for ages. Now all I had to do was get sat down to sit too.

Me: Honestly, I am surprised you still can eat.. Isn't it too hot?

Satou: I'll take you down!

Me: You will have to stand back in line for that one. I am not ready for it yet and it's not your turn yet.

Just like that I went for him. One dodge and I made him hit the same car Kouda was in. The poor guy screamed while he got scared how the car started tipping. It was quiet fun how I made this huge ass Jynx pokemon in real life hit the car over and over again till he was exhausted before I started hitting and forcing him back to get into another car. It was once again a running jump kick who forced the guy into the car but also moved the car away of how heavy he was. After that I quickly ran, shut the door and dipped out of there. I could already hear some police sirens and that was a bad sign for me.

 I could already hear some police sirens and that was a bad sign for me