Boredome!

A/N: Izuku's POV unless said otherwise.

I was sitting at the bar with the LOV member. It was as chaotic like always but today there was something else too. It kinda got boring and I didn't know ehat I should do.

There was no plan going on recently and my father AfO did prohibit me to go out on a killing spree or test out new theories.

To be honest I loved testing out my theories a lot. What else was I supposed to do? I mean come on! Everytime I saw a civilian or a hero... Mostly hero with an interesting quirk, I felt the need to actually test out the limit of it and I did had fun breaking it too.

Me: I am soo brored!

Shiggy: Deal with it.

Me: Why is Toga allowed to go out on killing sprees but I don't!

Kurogiri: Because you would kill more than her in a shorter timespam.

Me: That ain't true!

Dabi: What about the mall incident?

Shiggy: The school?

Spinner: That cinama?

Twice: The hero congress. , The loser congress.

Compress: The metro.

Me: Okay I got it. Can I at least go out?

Kurogiri: Just don't do something stupid.

Me: As if I ever do such things.

Dabi: The -

Me: Don't you even dare.

Before Dabi could even say a thing, I stopped him immediately. Everyeone of us had some stupid things but I knew mine and I knew that he was about to point out my personal quirk experiments I did on people as well as heroes. Or that one time I ran after Stain to get him to prove I am better. Or the one time I actually covered the whole police station with toilet papers. There were a couple of shits I did. Still I was bored and I had to do something.

Thanks to my dad telling us to lay low, I was not allowed to actually attack people and heroes alike, so I found myself walking towards Dagobah beach. It was one of the messiest place ever until recently. I was the one cleaning it up after feeling pity with it. Now it was my hiding place whenever I needed some time alone to think. Too bad that I wasn't alone there.

I could see class 1A Denki Kaminari. He was the one guy with an electricity quirk and I could also see Sero as well as Mina and Kirishima. They all had quite the interresting quirks and I would have loved nothing more than to abduct them and find out the limit and what was making them unique. 

That's what I do.

Where do you think the idea of a nomu came from?

Someone had to be the first one to actually go and see what the quirks can do and which one could actually fit with another one and so on and so on. Well it was soo much fun and I wanted to play with them soo bad but I was prohibited from doing that. So all I could for now was watch, or was it.

I wish I could mess with them...

I am not even allowed to attack them...

I can't test my theories on their quirks out and I can let some nomu's play with them to see their limits...

*Sigh* this is really broing....

I wonder if I...

AH!

I got the idea!

I am not allowed to kill them but I can still mess with their minds!

YES!

I can do that!

As these kids were playing together, I was sitting there watching them till they went back to UA and I decided to follow them. I had the best idea ever and I was so about to do it. It was a stupid idea but also fun one.

I didn't care what the LOV or my dad would say about this but I was about to do this.

I would so do it.

Let's play a fun game together!

I could go with Hide and Seek....

Ahm no.

They would never find me and if I am the seeker I would probably scare them and one of them can get a heart attack and then they would blame me again!

NAH!

I am not doing that!

I don't want to risk it....

So what about a mad game of Tag?

HAH!

That's it!

That is the idea!

YEAH!

This will be fun and you can see it as an excercise and not an attack.

I won't kill anyone.... maybe knock them out tho.

YUP!

No one can have anything against that, right?!

And if... it's their problem not mine.