Off we go again!

Once again I was staying till I saw some staff members trying to get them out but by that time both of them were in troubles. Tsu was facing a crocodile while Ojiro had to fight with Kangaroos. Quite the funny show I had to say. This was definitelly better than what I did imagine. 

When I first started this I thought I will injure them or perhapse even use the civilians for that and frighten them but now this was a lot more fun and so I decided to get them all in trouble.

While I was watching them getting dragged out of the zoo by police officers, I was actually found by 2 people. It was Jiro and Shoji. Personally I thought their hearings might need some checking so when I realized that someone was trying to snuck up on me, I thought why not mess with this person.

Oh you wanna snuck up on me?!

ME?!

Do you even know who I am?

Pfff....

These heroes in training nowadays!

Jirou was the one sneaking up on me and since we were still right in front of the zoo, I just grabbed her by the earrings/ plugs or whatever these things were on her ears and dragged her inside while Shouji looked at us and tried to help.

Me: You stay put! It's not your turn octopus!

He looked at me a bit surprised and still dared to come closer. Well not with me! Without any hesitation, I took out a dagger and threw it right in front of him, using that small time to get away with Jiro.

She was screaming because it apparently hurt when I was dragging her by her ears. Well news flash it hurts no matter what!

Anyways, I was dragging her to the bats habitat since she had sensitive hearing and it was my own hyphotesis that she could also hear these high sounds. It was worth a shot and I was too curious not to try it out. 

The moment I got inside with her, she immediately well to her knees and started begging and covering her ears. Did that stop me from dragging her more? Nope. I did enjoy this after all.

Me: Not so tough now huh...

Jiro: Please... get me out of here...

Me: Let me think... Ahm... NO! How about that.

Since the door was way too close from where we were standing and there was a glass front that was shielding the bats from her, I just let her go, broke the glass, dashed out and basically broke the door lock so she would be trapped inside. It was only moments later that I could hear her banging and screaming.

Me: HAHAHAHAHA This is kinda refreshing!

Looks like my hypothesis was right!

She has very sensitive hearing...

Well this will be hell for her!

Now let's get back to Shouji!

I wonder if he is still standing there or...

OH!

There he is!

Just the man I was looking for.

Now I knew that he wouldn't get down without a fight and I basically didn't even try any other way. So without much thinking, I just takled him down the moment I saw him and started chocking the guy until he went limp. Of course he was still alive. He just lost conscious but it would make what I was dooing a lot easier. 

By now people were watching me and I knew they called the police since who doesn't know me at this point. Still I ignored the screams and everything and went to the Aquarium backdoor where the staff would feed the animals and threw this guy right in the fish tank with the other octopuses. 

Me: Now you are where you belong. 

My job here is done!

Better get out before heroes and police officers raid this place.

It's not safe here anyways.

But this was fun!

Once I left him there, I turned around and got out of the zoo to a rather safe place where I could love myself off. This was funny and all and I was enjoying every little moment but I was sure I was done with the zoo.

Next up was definitelly another rather full visited place where people would love and be shocked seeing me there. Of course I loved the attention I was getting here soo much.

 Of course I loved the attention I was getting here soo much