Chapter 1

"You've dragged me out here every night this whole week, are you going to talk to them or not?" I complained, tugging at Freddie's arm as he watched the band exit the stage.

"Yes, I think tonight is the night" Freddie replied, getting up from his seat and straightening out his clothes, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him out toward the back of the building.

"I'm looking for the band" Freddie said as he found himself lost in the back hall of the pub.

"They're round back" A woman in a fur coat replied as she gestured ahead of us.

"Thank you" I said with a smile before pushing Freddie onward.

We came round the corner of the hall where we spotted the band sitting in the back of their van, the blonde was smoking a cigarette while the brown hair was sitting quietly with a displeased expression.

"Well go on" I urged to Freddie, gesturing for him to go.

"How do I look?" He asked, turning to me so I could assess him.

I looked him up and down with a chuckle, "Just perfect" I assured, putting a hand on his shoulder before gently nudging him forward.

Freddie gave one last nervous look.

"I'll be right here waiting for you" I said, giving him a reassuring smile.

With that a wide smile grew on his face as he turned to the direction of the band, making his way over with determination. I leaned against the door frame as I watched Freddie chatting with the two guys in the Van, I couldn't quite make out what they were saying.

...

After a couple minutes Freddie looked in my direction, waving for me to come over, making the two guys look in my direction. I cowered as the two strangers stared at me as I made my way to Freddie's side.

"Who is this?" The blonde asked with a cheeky grin.

"This is Y/N, my best friend" Freddie introduced, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Hi" I waved somewhat nervously, however able to compose a friendly smile.

"Brian" Brian replied with a nod in greeting.

"Roger Taylor" The blonde drummer said.

I looked at Freddie, who was also looking at me with a wide grin. I gave him a nod of confirmation before he turned back to face the band of two, who still seemed pleasantly impressed by Freddie's brief performance.

"We'll consider your offer" Freddie informed with a cheeky nod before turning to leave, putting a hand on my back to lead me with him.

"We?" Roger's voice questioned from behind us, this made Freddie pause his exit and turn back around to face him.

"Wherever I go, Y/N comes" Freddie stated, making it point clear to the both of the musicians.

"That's not a problem" Brian assured with a smile, to which I gave him one back, grateful for his understanding.

"So are you guy's together?" Roger asked, raising a brow as he waited for a response.

Freddie chuckled, amused at his misunderstanding, "Try life long friends" he answered, giving Roger a quick wink before turning back around and leading the both of us out of the alleyway.

As soon as Freddie and I got back home, I quickly ran over to his bed, flopping on it with an exhausted huff. Freddie chuckled as he dropped into the armchair in the corner of the room and pulling out a cigarette.

I scrunched up my nose in disgust as the smoke from Freddie's cigarette crept toward me. I rolled over, reaching my arms above my head to push open the windows above Freddie's bed, allowing the smoke to drift outside and fresh air to enter.

"It's not that bad" Freddie mused, referring to my hatred for smoking.

"It's gross" I replied pointedly.

Freddie shrugged at this.

I leaned forward in excitement, a large grin plastered across my face, earning a questioning frown from Freddie.

"So.." I spoke, still holding my excited grin, "The drummer".

Freddie scoffed, throwing an unused cigarette at me, "I was wondering when you'd mention him" He teased.

"You knew?" I questioned, surprised at his predicament.

"I think everyone knew" Freddie teased again.

"You have got to be kidding me" I groaned, burying my head deep in Freddie's pillow, utter embarrassment would be the correct term.

"Oh get over it, I'm sure he's already forgotten" Freddie said, was he teasing me or assuring me? I couldn't tell.

I glared at him, throwing the pillow at his face, making his cigarette fall from his lips and singe his jeans.

He gave me a displeased look "Really? I thought I was being helpful".

"You pretty much just said I'm forgettable" I scowled.

Freddie shrugged, "No, but Roger's bed isn't exactly lonely, the guy's always with women" He said, a cheeky grin spread on his face as he awaited my response.

"Oh shut up Freddie, I get it okay" I sneered, pulling my knee's to my chest with a disappointed frown, "I didn't even like him anyway".

"Sure" Freddie scoffed before getting up from his seat, "Now for god sake go to bed, I've had enough of you for one night, I'll see you in the morning".

"Of course your majesty" I groaned before getting up from Freddie's bed, leaving his room and making my way to my own, where I fell straight to sleep.