"Do not order me."

He grit his teeth and emotionlessly stare the opposite side of us before pinning his vex eyes on me, "Avni, inside right now." He gruffly commands me.

"Neil--"

"I said in." He gritted his teeth. His eyes are showering rage; asking me to not air it.

I roams my eyes across the parking lot of basement; everyone are standing at a presentable distance from us. I don't know if they can hear us or not.

I think it's better to talk in private. I eyed Neil before settling inside the the passenger seat. He closed the door behind as he walks to the opposite side.

He is ordering the bodyguards while I take a breath to calm myself.

'If you want to settle things in this way then be it.'

He cannot talk to me like that. I get it. He is angry but I've my reasons. His fear is right but that doesn't mean that I would stop living.

********
As we enter inside our room; I hear the door click. He must've lock the door. I didn't turn around to face him. Removing his jacket from my body; I dropped it on the glass table placed at entrance of closet.

I can feel the heat of his intense gaze. I felt a flutter in the pit of my stomach when his steps starts getting closer to me.

Our whole ride was akwardly silent. It's driving me up the wall trying to find out what irked him to this extent that he wasn't talking to me through out the drive. Well, I did the same.

I bent down to remove my heels but his sudden action caught me off guard. With a force jerk, my front collapsed with his. I got disbalanced for a moment. The second my disappointed eyes met his gall eyes; I gulp down the saliva. They're showering fire balls.

"You love to ruffle my feathers, hmm!" He vexes while gritting his teeth. His voice is dark and throaty making my heart beat drop to my stomach pit.

He already removed his waist coat while his tie is hanging loosely on his neck. I can see his chiseled chest as his upper three buttons are left open and his sleeves were rolled up popping up his veiny arms.

The pressure he is putting on my arms unknowingly in his anger; it's hurting. My eyes well up with fresh tears. I kept mum because I don't know what to answer him. Something stings my heart.

"Why don't you listen to me? If I said not to step out of the mansion means you do not." His face empurpled with fury. A drop of tear make it's way from my eye.

"Neil, leave me. You're hurting me." I demands throatily more like mumbling because my arms are literally paining. I am sure it will leave marks there because of my sleeveless upper.

"And what about you? You get my dander up always. No one flout me, Avni. Get that in your mind." His fury is something I don't want to come across because he gets extreme outrageous.

"I said fucking leave me." I cried. As of now my face is wet with tears so my lips are. My arms are paining so my heart is. I pushed him away from me and wiped my face.

I snorted before speaking, "I get that you're angry but you do not talk to me like that. Get this in your mind. I am not your employee who can't disobey you." I bit back hoarsely. I am filled with indignation now.

"Don't change the topic, Avni." He pinned my eyes with his raging one making me difficult to breathe.

"I am not changing it." I scoff.

"Yes, you are. Just stop with your stubborn nature. I am so done with it." I don't know why but his temper is rising by every second. The reason is yet unknown to me because the way he is reacting is bizzare to me.