Soundwave's Shrine

(Soundwave has a shrine, and Starscream is sad to know of it's existence)

Soundwave is busy working, like always, the only difference is that Knockout and Breakdown are watching him, talking about him, Soundwave knows this but he doesn't care.

 "Any bot like Soundwave must have a real juicy secret." Knockout remarks to Breakdown, "Don't you agree?" He asks.

Breakdown shrugs, "I don't know, he might." He answers.

"Hmm.... Well whatever it is, we can only really speculate. Soundwave, is a master at keeping secrets." Knockout says.

 "You can say that again." Breakdown says, agreeing with him.

 "I know what his secret is." Starscream says, interrupting the conversation, walking up to them.

 "How do you know?" Knockout asks, "I doubt he'd tell any bot, let alone you."

 " A bot can learn a lot from roaming the halls. " He replies.

 "Then do tell what it is?" Knockout asks, still skeptical, but curious of what Starscream will say it is.

 "It was before you two were on the Nemesis.  When Megatron was gone, leaving me in charge." He starts, "I was roaming the halls, like I stated before, minding my business, and I came across a peculiar sight. I saw Soundwave worshiping..... a shrine, but not of Primus or something about silence." He pauses for dramatic effect, "He was worshiping a Megatron shrine."

Both Knockout and Breakdown look shocked to hear this, but quickly go back to looking normal, "Not really surprised." Knockout says— "Hmm... Makes sense." Breakdown says. Them both agreeing that that makes sense of Soundwave to do.

(The end, I hoped you enjoyed and have a good day or night!)