9

"Sir, there's some information regarding Miss Rodriguez." His man informed him about the most awaiting news.

Giovanni's lips twitched at the mention of his little love's name.

"There is this body named Oliver Smith. We have seen him watching Miss from far distance. He even follows her sometimes."

Giovanni leaned back in his chair and exhaled slowly. His exterior looked calm yet cold. His finger rubbed on the rim of empty glass before he clutched it hard in his hand.

The delicate glass broke in million pieces piercing through his skin in process.

"What an enchanting little thing you are mi amore? So beautiful and so gorgeous. The ones who recognize your true beauty get attached to you in no time."

He clenched his already injured hand in a tight fist. His onyx eyes were blazing with fire. Though his lips curled into a smile.

"But the world has to know you are only mine. Only mine."

Blood drippled out of his clenched fist. But he didn't care. The only sound of his laughter echoed through the walls.

-

Fiona shook her head and hissed at her herself. She was zoning out again. A little blush coated her cheeks when she remembered the events occured to her lask week.

Mr. Giovanni was such a gentleman to her. He even bought her flowers and icecream and dropped her home safely. 

No matter how attractive he was and how gentle he was with her, she was still finding it unsettling that he was talking to her.

There were so many pretty girls in the town. Still he chose her to make friends.

Why?

Was he that lonely or he had other intentions? What if he was actually a manipulative guy and was just trying to lure her into his trap?

But then what could he possibly want from her? She offered her body to him, he refused. He knew she had no money to give to him. And still he decided to talk to her further.

Fiona's mind was constantly occupied by this mysterious man who was making his appearance in her dull life slowly.

She wanted to believe him that he was a good man and only wanted to become her friend but her instincts were telling her otherwise.

Her phone dinged with notification.

She wiped her hands off her apron and swiped the lock screen.

Hey Fiona! Hope you are alright. I was wondering if you are still coming this evening?

-Oliver

Her eyes widened. She totally forgot about him. Few days ago she was bumped into him again. Oliver was very friendly and sweet guy.

When they talked she came to know he had same reading sense as hers. Today he promised to lend her some of his books.

Oliver wanted to meet this sweet girl once more. She was the first girl to make him blush like this. He invited her to the coffee shop nearby their college per his friends' advice.

Fiona cursed herself internally for being careless. She got dressed into modest clothing and checked her father. He was still passed out in the living room.

She sighed and went upstairs in Garcia's bedroom. She was colouring her book humming to herself.

"Garcia baby, I'm going outside for some time. Can you take care of yourself for me?" She walked over to her and kissed her little hand.