2

♔︎

Fiona dared not to look at the brooding man when he led her outside the club. Her fists were clenched tightly to stop the tremors.

Now she was sitting in his SUV staring strickly on her lap.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

His deep voice made the shivers run down her whole body. She bit her lip and pondered over whether she should tell him her real name or not.

He seemed powerful and extremely dangerous. Maybe it was not wise to tell him a lie.

"F-Fiona Rodriguez."

He let out a low hum of approval.

She heard him mutter something in foreign language. She noticed that his accent was not native as he seemed foreigner to her.

Her heart skipped a beat.

The car stopped at its destination in front of what seemed like a mansion. Her jaw dropped open. She only saw such mansions in movies or magzines.

Her side of door opened startling her before a hand came under her sight. Blushing furiously she slided her small hand in his much larger one

A shiver racked through her body at the contact. She could feel the numerous little cuts against her slightly softer skin.

Fiona made the very mistake of looking up at him. She gasped lowly. Her heart squeezed in fear.

The man was not some old rich one like she thought he would be.

His intense unforgiving eyes were darker than the shades of night. They were already fixed on her. A faint scar ran from his brow to his cheek making him look more scary than he already was. A deep frown was set on his forehead.

She lowered her gaze quickly fearing of the consequences. She realized that he hadn't let go of her hand yet as they strolled towards the entrance.

She tried meekly to free her hand from his grip though her strength was nothing as compared to him. His grip loosened but he did not free her.

Her attention was soon stolen by the glorious interior of his mansion. Everything screamed power and wealth.

All of this was overwhelming for her. She thought about how this man could give her the amount she needed for Garcia if she succeeded in pleasing him.

Her trail of thoughts broke when a man dressed in formal clothes came in their direction.

"Bring dinner in my room." The scary man uttered few words to him and did not stop further. With wide eyes, Fiona trailed behind him like a lost puppy.

Her heart throbbed painfully against her ribcage when he guided her through the halls and stopped at the distination.

In front of large double doors.

She could hardly hear the click of the lock over her loud heart beats.

"Amore mio, go sit on the bed." He ordered her to which she obligued without a word. She gulped and sat on the edge of perfectly made bed. Her eyes darted towards the gaint man nervously.