3

♔︎

His lips seemed soft and so kissable.

Fiona ducked her head down and closed her eyes tightly. Embarassed at what she was thinking seconds ago. She frowned.

From where did she get that thought?

Two rough fingers tilted her chin up. A deep frown rested between his brows but that was gone when she looked at him.

She couldn't stand his gaze for too long. It made her extremely nervous and made her feel things she never felt before.

She had never encountered someone like him before. Surely she had some male friends in her school life but they all were sweet to her.

And the man before her now was no where near that word. He was just so rugged and. . .handsome.

His thumb swiped across her bottom lip making her breath hitch. She was still surprised at the fact that his touch felt gentle unlike his personality.

He guided her hands around his neck and lifted her body in his arms effortlessly.

Fiona released a shaky breath when her butt rested on the soft mattress. Her heart was beating wild against her ribcage.

Her fingers fisted her gown in her lap which was riled up to her knees. She glanced up at him nervously.

What a Greek God he was! Few strands of his hair now covered his onyx eyes that were boring into her entire soul.

From her sitting down on the bed and him looming over her like a beast ready to pounce, she felt so vulnerable.

His majestic body, wide shoulders, big biceps and arms all felt so overwhelming.

She lowered her gaze and tightened her fists to calm herself. She felt him crouching down beside her but she did not look up at him.

A big hand clasped her fists. He released her grip easily and held her hands in his.

"Mio Amore, don't be afraid. I'll not do any thing to hurt you." She looked at him. His eyes held nothing but sincerity. Her heart squeezed with emotion.

Still holding her gaze he lifted her hand to his mouth, her heart leaped out of her mouth when his lips met with her skin.

True. His lips were indeed soft.

A low growl emitted from his throat much to her surprise. Before she could wonder on his act, he stood up and unbuttoned his suit shirt.

Her lips parted slightly when the shirt was off revealing his perfectly tan body.  The ridges of his back muscles that trailed down to his arms flex as he pulled his shirt off his arms.

He turned flashing his taut and tight abdomen. The little hair covered his muscular chest making him look more rugged and manly.

A clearing of throat pulled Fiona out of her dreamy sight.

Oh Jesus!

Fiona knew that her whole face was tomato by now. She strickly looked down on her lap.

"Cazo!"

(F*ck!)

She heard his deep murmur which almost sounded so strained.

She jumped when his fingers trailed over her collarbone. They put the pressure signalling her to lie down. She obligued him still feeling nervous.

She watched him getting on the bed beside her. Her teeth sunk into her lip.