"You might black out and not remember anything, and that's because of this mark and the person controlling me. Remember that not everything's your fault, and that you're not yourself. One day, you might not remember anything. And when you see this, you will know that this mark on you isn't right. If someone else discovers this video, then please help me. The pages I need in the book are ripped out. I need help to find them. I need to find a way to get this mark off my body. Please. Anyone. My doctor can't even help me. If I really get engulfed by this mark and the person I'm not, then... I don't know. Maybe I really will disappear then. But I beg of whoever is watching this. Please help me..... Kkut."

I sigh and look at my face on the cover of my video. I close my eyes and leaned against my chair, and I heard someone come into the library.

"Prince Minhyuk? Is everything alright?"

"Just a minute Kang Joon." I say, wanting to be alone right now.

I quickly jot down a screen note on the computer and shut it down. I also write a note for myself, and as I finished, I jerked and yelled at the pain inside of me.

"Prince?! Prince Minhyuk, are you alright?!" Kang Joon yells from outside.

I open my eyes. Hmm. Why am I in here? My eyes travel to a little note written in my handwriting sitting on the computer screen.

"I know you're in me. Get out before it's too late." I said with a strain as a smirk immediately showed on my face.

"Prince Minhyuk?" Kang Joon asked as I crumbled the note and threw it on the floor.

"Yes, Kang Joon?" I asked.

"Are you alright, your majesty?"

"I'm quite fine Kang Joon." I said, turning around to face him.

"B-But-"

"Oh this black mark?" I asked, pointing to my face as Kang Joon watches me.

"I've never felt better." I said, showing my teeth as I gave him a smile.

_

<< The Storyteller's View>>

Little did the evil Minhyuk know that the original Prince Minhyuk had written a note to himself in the computer.

And there lay a message, waiting to be found, if there ever was a person to find his message anyways.

As we move on, the evil Minhyuk marvels at the body he came back into.

'It's been a while. Feels good.' He thought with a smirk. 'So, Lee Minhyuk. What happened while I was away?'

"Kang Joon, go on and find something for me. It's in the library. Find me the book of viruses please." I requested.

"But what shall you do with the book Your Majesty?" Kang Joon asked.

"Dispose of it."

"W-What? But it's one of the most important books in Cursian history..."

"Do it."

"But Prince-"

"Do it," Minhyuk's eyes turn bright gray, "Before I do something I don't want to do."

"Yes Your Majesty. I was wrong Your Magesty." Kang Joon bows and scampers towards the library.

Now as Kang Joon was searching for the book, he found it sitting on Minhyuk's desk.

He picks the ancient book up and out falls a piece of paper to the floor. And Kang Joon's discovery led to him to watch the original prince's message full of pleas.