Chapter 2: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.1

Start from the beginning

US soldier: Mr President, We got news.

Y/N: What is it private?

US soldier: Our scout have report about the village been attack by goblins.

Y/N: What!? The villagers can defend themselves! Send the soldiers to help them!

US soldier: Yes sir!

Y/N: Also, Did you find the goblin hideout?

US soldier: In the forest sir!

Y/N: Good, Destroyed that hideout, They will not report back to their leader, Got it!

US soldier: *Salute* Yes sir!

The US soldier left, I need to build my new Airforce, I decided to find the best planes, I look at my hub to check if I found something?

====(Hub)====

Military

Soldiers: 17,000

Weapons: 20,000

Vehicles: 250

Biplanes: 0

Vessels ship: 0

====(Hub)====

Huh? This will work, The goblins will dead for now. Wait? What this?

====(Hub)====

S

pecial military ability.

War of the worlds: Goliath

"Details: War of the world is set in the alternate history when an alien race called martion, They attack earth and killing population, The earth government work together to fight this invader race out of this planet. They made Biplanes with rocket engines, Steampunk blimps and mechs.

Iron harvest: 1920

"Details: In the alternate history, WW1 when giant mechs and tesla where made, Their are three factions Polania, Saxony and Rusvets.

====(Hub)====

Did my eyes blind? Or did I just found two best alternate history game and movie.

Y/N: *Turn to the 4th wall* You guys choose, Right?

I guess maybe next time.

***Meanwhile in the village***

Goblins attack the villagers one by one, They take many villagers has slaves. The villagers defend for theirselfs, Many where dead, while some when injured.

M.Villager 1: Quickly! Don't let them past!

Goblin: HAHAHAHAHA!!! WE WILL DESTROY YOU HUMAN!!!

F.Villager 2: No! Leaved them alone.

The villagers try to defend themselves, But no avac, Many parents hold their children has this is the end.... But.

*RATARATARATARATA*

The bang sound was heard, The goblins begin to fall down dead, Many villagers where shock and surprise!