Chapter 11

After Three Years...

Sorn

Up next to perform in Mcountdown is Got7. A rookie group. Hmm... I wonder who the members are. What?! Why is Mark in the picture?! Seriously? He didn't even tell me? Well... Why would he? We haven't had any communications for the past three years. The last thing I told him is "You can leave." and yes he did leave without saying any words. Or should I say last words. My hopes of talking to him again is long gone. He never texted back. He never called. He never looked for me so I just let go anf focus on being a trainee and a student. When will I ever debut?

Mark

Phew. I didn't know we'd get that many cheers from the fans. After performing for our debut stage, I thought about Sorn again. Why can't I just text her and say something that would make her happy. The last conversation we had was three years ago. It was also the last time I saw her and I messed it up.

"You 'kay?" Jackson asked as he realized that I was acting weird

"Umm.. Yeah. I'm fine." I answered

"Good job guys." JB said walking out of the building with us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we went inside the Sukira Radio Studio, we greeted Ryoweok hyung and our leader gave him an album. After minutes, the radio started. First the introduction, and then we played a little game, read some texts from the fans, read some fan requests from the fans, and lastly giving a message to someone. That's what we're doing right now. I think I should give it to Sorn.

"Mark! Your turn." Ryoweok said joyfully

"Umm... There's someone I wanted to apologize to for a long time. It was a long story so can I just apologize to her now?" I asked

"Ne." Ryoweok answered

"Should I say the name?"

"Anyo, anyo."

"Okay. Umm... Hey! How are you doing right now? You know, I honestly kinda miss you. And I am very sorry for messing up the last time we saw each other."

"Ohhhh!" The members teased

"The members got fired up lately. Waeyo? Do you want to talk to that person?" Ryoweok said, joking

"If it's possible then yes." I nodded

"Give me this person's phone number. If you want to."

"Oh jinja?" He nodded so I did

"There. It's ringing."

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh! A girl! Yah Mark hyung!" The members said

"Annyeonghaseyo. You're talking for Sukira Radio right now. Someone wants to talk to you."

"Oh waeyo?" So nice to hear her name again

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said

"Oh! Omo. Annyeonghasyo."

"You still remember me?" I asked

"Ne... Mark oppa... Omo, why am I crying right now?" She is?

"Oh jinja? Anyo, anyo. Don't cry. Why are you crying?" I asked

"Anyo. It's nothing."

"Okay. I just wanted to say that I am very sorry for what I did, the last time we met. I am very sorry. Mianhe."

"Ohhh. Yah. Oppa, that was three years ago." She replied while sobbing with a laughing voice

"WOAH!!!" The members said with really shocked faces, also Ryoweok hyung

"But you wished that I was gonna call you right?"

"Ne... I'm sorry too. Mianhe."

"You shouldn't be saying sorry because I was the one who messed it up."

"Ne..."

"Is there anything else you want to say Mark?"

"Umm... Always take care of yourself and don't lose hope on everything. Fighting!"

"Kahamsamnida oppa. I also have something to say. Also take care of yourself and continue your career. Congrats for debuting with your groupmates. That's all. Fighting!"

"Oh. Kahamsamnida." I replied

"Ne."

"We're gonna hang up now." Ryoweok said

"Ne. Kahamsamnida." We hung up

"Yah. Mark hyung. What was that? You had a girlfriend?" Jb asked

"Anyo. She wasn't my girlfriend. She was just my bestfriend."

"But why did that sound dramatic?" Jackson asked

"Molla. Well, it's been three years."

"Ohhh."

After the message giving, we said our messages for our fans and we endedbthe radio with a song. My favorite song, Forever Young. Wow, I never thought she wished that I'll call her. Maybe she was too shy to be the one to call me. That call was kinda memorable. The members were very shocked and they were really listening. And everytime Sorn talks, they smile especially Bambam and Yugyeom. They like her voice. Cute voice. At last, I got to talk to her again.

Sorn

I didn't expect that to happen. I thought we would never be able to talk to each other again.

---------------------------------------------------
A/N: Heyyy!! Mayweather won against Pacquiao. Pacquiao is still the People's Champ. No doubt about it. Manny did his best. Let's congratulate both of them instead of saying "Gayweather" or that Mayweather just ran and ran during the whole fight. Let's respect the desicion of the judges and let's keep on supporting both athletes. But to be honest, I was expecting Manny to win. Of course, I support him more than Mayweather because I am also a Filipino just like him. Still proud of Pacquiao!

Date Published: May 3, 2015
Time Published: 3:45 pm