Chapter 6

Mark

Arrived at Seoul, South Korea at last. The talent scouts brought Sorn and I's bag. In the car, I wasn't sitting with Sorn this time. I was sitting beside the JYP person. After minutes, the car stopped in front of a tall building. When we got inside, we bowed at everyone.

The room is quite big. Wait. Are we gonna live here together? I asked the JYP person if I was gonna live with Sorn and he nodded. I was so shocked. Are we even allowed to live in one dorm? The JYP person added that it won't last for long. We will be seperated after a few days and we will be living in our company's dorm. We sat down on the couch since the Cube and JYP people asked us to.

"Welcome to Seoul."

"You guys will be living here together for a while. There are no other trainee's dorms left in both companies so please do not do any bad behavior that will alert Cube and JYP."

"Here are your schedules. Be sure to follow your schedule."

"I suggest that both of you should help each other even though you guys have different schools and companies."

"Goodluck with your life here. Be successful." The talent scouts left

As a JYP trainee I should follow my very hectic schedule. School starts at 8:00 am and ends at 4:00 pm. At 7:30 pm, I shoukd head towards JYP already so that I could train for 4 hours. Seriously? 7:30 until 11:30 pm? Wow. Quite hard. But it's good to know that I don't have classes during weekends but I do have training which will start at 8:00 am and end at 8:00 pm.

"What's your schedule?" I asked Sorn and she frowned

"School starts at 7:00 am and lasts until 5:00 pm. Training starts at 7:00 pm and lasts until 11:30 pm. Sunday is my only day-off and training starts at 7:00 and lasts until 9:30 pm." Wow, I thought mine was more worse

"Jinja? Umm... Goodluck." I said and she just smiled

"Mark, which room is yours?" She asked and stood up

"Pick yours first." I answered and she left the living room

Sorn

Our dorm is kinda nice and modern. As you enter the living room is the first thing that you will see and when you turn left, you will see our kitchen and dining area. But when you turn right, there is a hallway which leads to two rooms and one bathroom. The bathroom is the dead end and at the right side is my bedroom, the left side is Mark's room. The bathroom is like better than the bedroom since it's kinda bigger. But of course the bedroom is also nice. Especially because of the window-side bed. Our dorm is really way up high. 17th floor. It's kinda cool.

"Mark oppa, my room's the one on the right side. Araseo?" I shouted for him to hear

"Ne."

I fixed my bedroom so that it would look cute. After fixing, I tooka rest by laying down on my cute bed. While I was laying down, I was listening to songs until I fell asleep.

Mark

Sorn has a good voice though. I didn't know she had talent. When she stopped singing, I stood up to check her out. I knocked first and went in, she was sleeping. Like a while ago, she was hugging my sweater so mucm. Maybe I should just give it to her. I want to see how she sleeps so I came closer. She looks cute. Maybe I should take a picture of her and show it to her later. She won't get upset anyway, I guess. I went in my room, fixed my things, cooked dinner, and took a bath.

Sorn

I fell asleep? Umm. Hmm... I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. So haggard right now. I tied my hair to a pony tail and fixed the clothes that I will wear for tonight since it's already dark. I grabbed my towel and clothes and then headed to the bathroom.

"Oppa, I'll take a bath. Don't go inside the bathroom. Araseo?" I shouted and opened the bathroom

Mark was inside the bathroom. When I opened the door he was brushing his teeth. He dosen't have his shirt on or something. He just have his towel, wrapped around his hips. He looked at me and winked then I went out without closing the door.

"Yah! Oppa, why didn't you tell me that you were in here?!" I asked

"Because you're asleep!" He answered not very clear because he is brushing his teeth

"Then why not lock the door? Aish." I shouted

"I don't lock doors." He went out of the bathroom and stopped beside me

"Yah! Go to your room! I'll take a bath." I said and pushed him

Mark

It's the first time a girl saw my abs. Yeah, I do have abs. That was quite embarrassing but I feel confident. I have abs that every girl would like anyway. I wore red and black colored sweater, black pants, and just slippers. After that I went to the kitchen and started eating alone.

Sorn

I love my comfy clothes right now. I went to the kitchen to cook but when I went there, Mark was actually eating alone already. I sat down in front of him and started eating.

"Kahamsamnida oppa." I said eating

"Chonnasorn." I looked at him and he was giving me a spoonful of soup

"Ani. Gwaenchana." I said

"Ey. The handsome guy is feeding you right now and you're not accepting it?" He teased

"Waeyo? You're not the only handsome guy in this whole world." I said and I saw the bowl of soup beside him which was in front of me a while ago

"Yah. Mark, give me some soup."

"Now you want some." He gave me another spoonful of soup

"I am not a baby."

"Araseo. I'll just finish the soup."

"Araseo." I replied not looking at him

"Fine. Here." He placed the bowl of soup in front of me again

"Kahamsamnidaaaa." I said with a smile and started eating soup
"Ohhh. Mashta."

"Don't eat too much. You won't be an idol if you are fat."

"Yah. Mwoya? I'll work out. I'll be skinnier you'll see."

After eating, I left Mark alone in the kitchen. I watched TV and after a few minutes Mark sat down beside me and watched TV with me. He took out his cellphone and we took a picture together. He said that he wants to have at least one picture with me so okay.

"Oppa, how about a movie marathon?" I asked

"Okay!" He showed me a CD

"Oh!! Jackie Chan!" I said and put my feet up

"Call?"

"Call." He stood up and started the movie

Mark

After about 40 minutes of watching a Jackie Chan movie with Sorn, she was already sleeping. We haven't even finished a single movie and she's already asleep. Maybe I should carry her? Yeah, maybe I should so I did. I carried her and let her lay down nicely on her bed. I went back to the living room and continued watching.

------------------------------------------------------
Date Published: April 14, 2015
Time Published: 11:58 am