Chapter 5

Vayne

Why am I still thinking about what happened yesterday? Damn that girl! She's giving me stress. Okay, enough thinking about her for now because the email about being a trainee has arrived.

It says:

Goodmorning Vayne. Please pack your things because you'll be leaving this country later tonight. You are excused from classes. Come in my office at 5:00 pm with your bags. You and Dain will leave at 5:15 pm. When you arrive at the airport in South Korea, a person will be holding a paper which has your name and Dain's name also. That person will directly head you to the place where you'll stay. All is free. The entertainment will pay for all the fees you need to pay. Thank you.

I was delighted to know that I am excused from classes but I already have my things packed and there's nothing to do. Since I can't get that girl out of my mind... I'll really call her. Unfortunately, I don't even have her number. But it's 9:00 anyway, maybe she's alone in their dorm. I don't want to see Sera. She's gonna force me to get back with her. Ugh. I guess Dain and my groupmates are the only people who realized that I'd break-up with all my girlfriends anyway. I washed my face and put wax on my hair to make it cool. Just wearing gray colored sweater, jagger pants, and shoes of course. I bought my headphones with me and I left using my skateboard. Before going out, I peeked to see if there were some girls outside. I didn't see a single person so out I go with my skateboard. I took the long cut since the short cut is very dangerous like all the girls knows I'd be going there. Yeah, long cut. When I saw their dorm, I stopped skateboarding and I grabbed my skateboard using my left hand. Before knocking I put my headphones around my neck and I fixed myself. I think I really have fallen in love with Dain. It's the first time I fixed myself for a girl. The doorknob twisted and the dood opens.

Dain

Oh. Umm... Why is Vayne here? He still looks innocent and shy. He looks cute today though. Wait what? Did I say that? Okay.

"Hey." He said not looking into my eyes

"Hi." I replied and he put his right hand behind his neck

"I just wanted to ask if you want to go somewhere. Since we both don't have classes." He looked at me for a second or two
"It's not a date. So.. It's just if you want to." He clarified and moved a step backward

"Um... Yeah, okay." I said

"Are you done fixing your things?" He asked

"Yeah." I answered and closed the door

"Let's go." He said

Wow... It's so cold and I am just wearing plain white t-shirt and shorts. I crossed my arms to warm myself. It's really cold. We were just walking awkwardly. I was just looking around and admiring the scenery today even though it's really cold. I am not looking at him. So shy. I was just looking at the other way.

"Here." He said and he offered his sweater even though he was just wearing sleeveless shirt

"Ah. No, it's okay. It's not cold anyway." I said

"What are you talking about? Just wear it. You're obviously freezing." He said so I just slowly accepted his sweater and wore it

"Thank you." I said and put my hands in the pocket

The only conversation we had was when he offered me his sweater. I think I should talk to him. But about what? Hmmm...

"Maybe we should go to the cafeteria for now. It's getting colder." I said

"Okay." He replied

We arrived at the cafeteria at exactly 10:00 am. No one's here yet. I ordered tuna sandwich and just bottled water. While we were eating, we weren't talking. It's still awkward.