Chapter 8

Sorn

I need to rest but I still also need to practice for tomorrow's audition for Kpop Star Hunt. Yep, Cube Entertainment let me join Kpop Star Hunt because they believe that I will win. I am already Cube's Trainee but they still want me to join Kpop Star Hunt even though the prize is to be Cube Ent.'s trainee. Dosen't make sense. Why would they let me join? But that would be better though. I'll debut earlier. I better sing right now in front of the mirror here in my room.

Mark

It is already 11:45. I stayed in the practice room with my new friends for a while, I didn't notice that I would end up coming home quarter to midnight. I am so tired. I need to eat bread. Where is Sorn by the way? I think I should also toast bread for her. She's probably still awake and very tired. I knocked on her dorm and opened it slightly to just peek. She's practicing a song? Does she have an assignment? I should talk to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said and went in

"Omo. Yah. You startled me." She stopped the music

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Practicing for an audition." She answered and tied her hair

"Here. I know you're tired. Eat." I said bitting a bread and giving the other bread to her

"Gomawo." She quickly bit the bread

"I knowsomewhere nice. Kaja." I pulled her and went to the rooftop

Sorn

Wow. I didn't know the window in our living room was too big that we could come here at the rooftop. And I didn't realize that we were living in the highest floor.

"The view is nice." I said eating bread

"Yeah. You can even lie down." He lay down with his hands behind his head and his other knee bent

Mark

She didn't reply after I told her that it's nice when she'd lie down. Awkward for minutes until she fell asleep and slowly lay down. I carried her agian to her room so that she could sleep better. I went in my room and also slept.

Sorn

I woke up and the first thing I thought is who did I end up laying down here on my bed if the last thing I remembered last night was Mark and I were at the rooftop. I checked my phone and it was already 6:00 am so I started to move. I am not going to school today because tha audition will also be held today at Cube Entertainment. I was singing while taking a bath. Before I left, I wrote a letter for Mark. I said that I'm not going to school today because I have something more important to do.

At exactly the time for auditions, I arrived at Cube Entertainment. Luckily, I was the first person called. When I went in, they were observing me. Well they're not a "they" because the judges are actually actors. Good thing I wore something decent.

"Introduce."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jeonun Chonnasorn Sajakul imnida. I am from Thailand and I am Thai."

"Start."

Mark

Why would Sorn not go to her second day of class? Is it because she dosen't have friends? Or is it true that she has something else to do? But why would she be busy that quickly anyway? Maybe I should look for her after class.

"Yo Mark!"

"Yo!" I replied and my friend and I started walking towards the classroom

Sorn

Time check... 4:30 pm. I won't be able to attend school and trainings for 6 months because I passed the audition. Tomorrow will be filmings for documentaries. I'll be out the whole day.

"Chonnasorn! Are you home?!" Mark oppa's home

"Welcome home." I said running out of my room and greeting Mark

"What's the problem?" Mark asked and I smiled

"Here. Read it." I gave him the letter saying that I passed

"Oh jeongmal?! Chukahae Sorn."

"Gomawo. You won't be hearing much from me starting tomorrow. 6 months. I know it's too much but that's what they said." He gave me his phone and I looked at it

"Oh. Araseo." I saved my contact to his phone and he pat my head

"Text me. Araseo?" I smiled and nodded

------------------------------------------------------
Date Published: April 21, 2015
Time Published: 11:12 pm