No response.

" I want you to know that sending you for the wedding was difficult and very challenging for us, but we are glad that we received a positive result from you."

"P-Positive result?" Jungkook sprouted then, shook his head. "Oh not You made a mistake, Dad A mistake which I had suffered."

Yeah. A mistake which led to a drunken kiss and then a full blown make out with a psycho who sticks his name on chairs to prove that he owns it.

"Listen to us, buba we want to set you up" Mr jeon declared,

"Excuse me?"

The dog barked .... and this time Mr jeon father shot her a glare.

"We want you to try dating." He said casually.

What the hell?

"No." The pretty boy deadpanned. "Not gonna do it." he said coolly and got out of his study trying to avoid the tears brimming up on his eyes.

Was living up till today only to hear this? Start dating again and forget everything that has happened!

Did his father not realize what he was saying? Jungkook got out of his house and sat in the stairwell, wiping those tears from his eyes

Jungkook grumbled when heard footsteps behind him..

"Hi"he heard a new voice. It was deep and rough. He turned back and saw a man wearing black suit with a white shirt. His deep blue eyes reminded him of the ocean. Neatly combed black hair and a fully shaven face made him look like a teenager but his eyes held maturity.

"Hello." Jungkook guessing he was the man sitting beside him in his study...

"Mind if join you?"

"Yeah, sure." The pretty boy shifted a little to give him space.

"That was quite a rejection you gave me." The man said after a few minutes of silence.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook snapped. "I'm sorry to say this mr whatever , but I'm not going any date with you?"

The man snickered "It's Chang wook. My name. It's Ji chang wook, And no, I don't plan to take you anywhere seeing the fact that I just got rejected" chang wook said chuckling...

The pretty boy let out a breath. "Why are you here?"

Chang wook sighed and took something out of his pocket. "I'm a doctor who came here as a patient." He said looking down at the object in his hand.

It was a wedding ring.

"Patient?" Jungkook asked with a sudden interest. "You go to my therapist"

"Yes," Chang wook took a long pause and sighed again. "I lost my wife at childbirth. Then lost my boy a week after he was born. He had leukemia."

The pretty boy 's face was impassive. he didn't want to show him pity because he knew how much people like them get imitated by hearing those same words: he didn't say anything and chang wook continued.

"Been wanting to join them for a long time even tried to join them a couple of days later but I couldn't. I had my career, my friends, my parents and other people whom I couldn't leave." He said, staring at his ring....

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief. "You're an idiot. Why are you even telling me this?"

"Because I saw the same determination in you when wanted to or tried to join Suzy"

Jungkook gritted his teeth trying to suppress the anger building in him. "would like you to get out of my property." he growled.......

wook simply stood up and brushed off his shoulders. "Sure"