CHAPTER 38 - no, my aunt, carrie white.

a/n - please vote!

after getting dropped back at the hotel, i open the door, my eyes going to the bed. "y/n?" i whisper, walking over to her. "i saw you crying on your way out of six flags, are you okay?" i ask, standing on the side of the bed. "don't worry about it," she says. "listen... if this is about adam and i-" "it's not about you two. no offence olivia, but i couldn't care less about you two." i nod slowly, walking to the bathroom. whatever had her crying, it must've affected her a lot.

y/n's pov

part of me wanted to go and say sorry to her. i felt jealous, especially after realising olivia unfollowed me on instagram, causing me too unfollow her too. it hurt, even though we don't interact with each other, it was almost like that simple button was the last hope of us. but seeing olivia with someone wrapping their arms around her and seeing my parents on the same night was too much to bare. sometimes i wish i could just take a break from everything. 

olivia laid in bed, and i hoped that she would wrap her arms around my waist, and stay like that for the rest of the night. it was almost impossible, since she had a boyfriend- she even introduced him to everyone as her boyfriend. it was hard to finally let go the fact that we weren't together, but i can't help but wish i could create a universe where we'd be together.

leaving the hotel before olivia, we walk out the hotel, seeing multiple paparazzi and flashing cameras. julien's job side comes out of him, moving closer to me. "y/n!" "can you sign this y/n?" "where are you going?" "how do you feel about olivia and her new boyfriend?" everyone goes quiet, and i look up. "i'm happy for her." i give a polite smile, looking back down and swallowing the lump in my throat.

"harry!" i greet as he picks up the phone after a few rings. "y/n!" he exclaims back. "what're you dressing up as for halloween?" i ask, sitting on my couch. "halloween's like a month away, i haven't even thought about it!" "i know, but isnt dove throwing that massive party at hers?" "yeah, she is, right?" "who are you thinking of going as?" i think for a second, forgetting who. "oh, carrie white." "like carrie white in the stephen king multiverse?" "no, my aunt, carrie white. yes, stephen king's carrie white!" i exclaim, laughing.

1 MONTH LATER , 31ST OF OCTOBER , 8:52PM

"oh shit!" harry says as i open the door for him. "elton john, good choice!" i say, laughing, "i must say, you do pull him off quite well."

(reference picture!)

"you look amazing too, y/n!" he says, bringing his thumb to my face to feel the fake blood on my forehead, "you should've just gone in your spider-woman suit," he says, laughing. "where's the fun in that?"

harry waits for me on my couch as i go to my bedroom, taking mirror selfies. after around 15 minutes, i walk out, and harry and i start to make our way to dove's place. "you haven't spoken to olivia since the premiere, have you?" "not since i saw her with her boyfriend." i take out my phone, seeing a message from madelyn.