CHAPTER 36 - i'm spider-woman!

a/n - please vote!

y/n's pov

deciding to skip the after party and go home after the premiere, i unlock the hotel door, getting clothes. after i shower, i lay in the queen sized bed, taking out my phone. i scroll on instagram, seeing thousands of posts of olivia and i at the premiere. going to the comments, i start to read them.
'WHAT THE FUCKKK'
'STOP I CANT DO THIS RN'
'THEYRE BACK EVERYBODY'
'i've missed them so much it's crazy'
'surely y/n's in the documentary, right??'
'olivia waiting for y/n omg'
'hand placement of liv and y/n!'
'they were genuinely happy to see each other'
'THE WORLD IS HEALING'

i swipe out, going to tiktok. multiple videos of us in a row were posted, and i chuckle to myself, swiping out.

i look up as the door unlocks, olivia there. "how was the after party?" i ask. "it was fun, should've gone," she says, opening her suitcase. "i'm good, unless you want me to answer every question about us." "you have no idea how many questions i avoided," she says, looking up at me with a smile. she sits on the other side of the bed, crossing her legs and going on her phone. she taps on tiktok, her first video on the for you page being us. "oh my gosh," she mumbles with a smile before clicking out. "i wouldn't go on social media for another 3 months," i joke sarcastically.

we lay in bed, both of us on the edge of the bed. immature, i know. but better than both of us being uncomfortable. i put my phone sideways, resting it on the bed as i text madelyn.

olivia's pov
i hear y/n let out a small laugh, and i look over my shoulder as my back was towards her. she smiled at her phone, starting to type. part of me was dying to know who was texting her, but part of me wanted the other half to stop being so nosey. i turn back around, turning off my phone and reaching over to turn off the switch for the bedside lamp.

i wake up to the bathroom door shutting abruptly. "sorry," y/n apologizes. i open my eyes, seeing y/n in her black and red upgraded spider-woman suit. "what's spider-woman doing in my hotel room?" i joke. "i was just popping in," y/n says cheekily. i smile, y/n walking around the bed to grab her phone. "where are you off to?" "childrens hospital," she answers, going to put her phone in her non-existent pocket. she drops it, looking around and realising she had no pockets. i can't help but laugh and she laughs too, picking up her phone. "i'm gonna get going now," she says looking at me, "see you." "bye," i respond, watching her leave the room.

y/n's pov

"hey guys! what's up, it's y/n l/n here. we're at children's hospital in los angeles and we're about to surprise some of the patients here watching 'spider-woman: no way home'. this is gonna be really fun!" i say to the camera pointed at me.

"should i... show you a flip?" i suggest the patient as i sit on the edge of her bed. "yeah," she responds, nodding slightly. "okay, watch the door," i say, standing up. i walk out the door, moving back and doing a run up. i swing my arms, doing a side flip perfectly before walking back in the room. "oh my gosh, she really did do a flip!" a lady says. i laugh, kneeling beside the bed and waving to the camera with the patient.

i walk into another patients room, walking up to him. "how you doing?" i ask. "good," he responds. "nice to meet you, i'm spider-woman," i say, shaking his hand. "hi there, how you doing?" i ask the adults. 

i kneel down, showing him my web shooters. "and then i click this button..." i say, pointing to the web shooter. "and the web flies out of here." i point out where the web would go with my finger as he touches my hand. "and then on my belt," i say, standing up, "is where i keep my extra web cartridges, which go in here when i run out," i say, pointing to my web shooter.