CHAPTER 26 - reunion

a/n - please remember to vote and comment :)

everyone looks up at the stage as performers started to sing and dance to songs, cheering and singing to songs we all knew. after a few hours of singing and everyone dancing, it was time to go home, or for most, go to the after parties. "are you going to the after party?" i ask timothee. "no, way too tired already." "yeah, same." i feel a tap on my shoulder, causing me to turn around. olivia stands there, smiling. "i'm gonna go now," she says. "oh okay, have fun at the after party!" she smiles, nodding. i watch as she walks off next to conan, and i turn back to timothee. "no goodbye hug to olivia?" he asks. "uh... no." i reply, half wishing i did give her one.

i lay in bed, scrolling through instagram and seeing everyone's met gala posts. i search up olivia's name, seeing she posted her met gala post too.

_____________________

10:21am

⚪️oliviarodrigo

liked by conangray, gracieabrams and 5,339,810 others

oliviarodrigo   best night at the met! ily donatella_versace , versace  , voguemagazine💟💟💟

view all 16,325 comments

dan_nigro   Insane!!

irisapatow   Slayed❤️

donatella_versace   Soooooo gorgeous!!!!

recordingacademy   2022 Best New Artist 🦋✨

frankierodriguez   Gorrrrrrgggggggggg💜💜

11 hours ago

_____________________

i smile, liking the post.

olivia's pov

i tap on my recent post, checking who liked it. my eyes stop at y/n's username, seeing she was one of the millions that liked it. "oh shit!" i yell, smiling. i go to comments, seeing if she commented. not being disappointed she didn't comment anything, i go to y/n's post, liking it.

_____________________

⚪️y/nl/n