I wonder where I would be if I hadn't met these people.

If I didn't meet (bf/gn), she would have never begged me to wake up that morning just to go to the mall, which is where I met Mark.

If I didn't meet Mark, I wouldn't have known what it felt like to have a man's lips on mine. Or I wouldn't know what it felt like to wake up next to someone every morning, especially someone you love but are too scared to say.

If I hadn't met Felix, no one would have been there to comfort Mark after he spent hours comforting me.

I love all of them so much, so much more than what the three of them would ever know.

This is what it felt like to love...

****

"I'm going to miss you so much." I said grasping onto Felix tighter than I already was.

"I'm going to miss you too." he said hugging back.

"Why do you have to leave today?" I whined and stepped back from him.

"Because I have a girlfriend that I love to death waiting for me at home."

"Yeah I guess you have a point there. I wouldn't like it if Mark left me for too long." I spoke turning around to see Mark at the vending machine.

"Take care (y/n), and don't forget to stay in touch!" he said taking a few steps backwards.

"Only if you don't!" I smiled

"Goodbye!" he yelled before spinning on his heel and start speed walking towards his gate.

I felt a pair of warm hands grip onto the small of my waist.

"I wish he didn't have to go so soon. He was really fun to have around." I sighed as tears welled in my eyes.

I felt my boyfriend rest his head in the crook of my neck, which made me smile because I loved when he did that.

He put his lips up to my ear, and whispered something that seemed a little off.

"We have to go now, (y/n)."

Now I know why it was off. It wasn't Mark. That's not his voice. It's Jack's.

I began to sweat and a cold shiver ran through my body. He began to push me, but only slightly so no one would think it's strange.

I tried stopping, but he'd only walk faster. There's no way this was happening, it couldn't be real.

I wasn't ready to say goodbye to Mark and (bf/gn). This couldn't be the end for me.

My brain was already gone into survival mode, so this led me to remember that my phone was in my bra. But what if it were to ring? Or to buzz? Then I would have no hope.

By the time I had come up with a plan, I was being shoved into the back of a van, and being blindfolded.

I heard Jack's car door shut, and the engine to the van rev up. The vehicle jolted and I flew forward, banging my head against the two rear end doors of the van.

I began to saw spots but they quickly went away, and I knew I had to start my plan.

I reached my hand down inside of the red bra I was wearing, mostly for the surprise I had planned for Mark tonight.

The gold iPhone 6 felt warm against the touch of my hand, as I shook from fright.

I opened it up and got into messages, searching for Marks name.

Eventually I found it and began typing my SOS.

Mark. Please answer right away. It's an emergency.