49.

Genevieve makes her way through the familiar route to the band hall. All the past memories from being in band are now painting in her mind.

Genevieve walks past some of her band members in the hall, she doesn't say a word. They are stare at Genevieve storming towards the band room. None of them try to stop her. They don't  want too. They miss the sight of Genevieve walking to their safe place.

She stops at the double doors that lead into her old band room. She debates if she should really go in. But the thought of Paris and Christen, pushes her debate out of her mind and pushes her hands—onto the handle.

She opens to see some of the band kids getting their stuff together. As her eyes roam the room they finally land on Miranda, picking up her stuff to leave.

Genevieve makes her way to the girl who tried to ruin so much. Genevieve doesn't stop walking, even though she hears her band kids calling her name.

Miranda turns around to see Genevieve walking to her. Miranda backs up, not knowing if Genevieve is going to punch her once again. Miranda's face is still healing, it looks better but you can still see her black eye under the concealer.

Genevieve looks Miranda in the eyes-

"The next time you want to come after someone, you should probably get a better look at the guy to see if he is truly in love with the girl. Miranda, my boyfriend— your Professor. Just asked me to move to Paris with him. Oh, but you don't have to worry.  I'll make sure he eats me out on the Eiffel Tower in your memory."

Genevieve walks away after saying her last words to Miranda. Everyone heard what she said to their Drum Major.

Miranda stands there  in awh. She can't believe what Genevieve just told her. Miranda doesn't move.

Genevieve walks back to the building that Christen is in. She makes her way up to see her man.

"Gen? Where did you go?"

Genevieve doesn't respond, she shuts the door and walks to Christen. Christen turns his body to face the incoming Genevieve.

Genevieve latches her arms onto him and kisses him deeply. She kisses him with every emotion in her body. And Christen does the same.

She pulls away from their kiss, needing air to breathe.

"Christen, t-there's something I want you to do to me in Paris."

"And what is that baby girl?"

"I want you to eat me out on the Effie Tower."

Christen stares down at Genevieve and sees she means every word. He pulls Genevieve in by her waist.

"Great minds think alike."

Genevieve smiles at his words. She kisses him once again. But this time Christen takes the lead. He picks her up and places her on his desk. Genevieve wraps her legs around his waist closing the gap between them.

Christen lowers his hand down to Genevieve's womanhood. He unbuttons her half black, half yellow jeans. Christen doesn't break eye contact with her as his fingers work their magic.

Genevieve feels Christen palming her her underwear. She leans her head back from the pressure. Christen uses his free hand and pulls Genevieve's hair, bringing her closer to his face. He looks down at Genevieve, showing her his dominant side once again.

Genevieve whines at the mix of pleasure with pain. He slips his fingers under her underwear and slides in with his index and middle—while his thumb slowly teases Genevieve's clit.

"C-Christen!"

"Shhh baby girl, even though I quit this is still going against the rules. If you can't hold it—bite my shoulder."

Genevieve nods and Christen speeds up his motions. Genevieve rolls in her lips, trying her hardest not to scream. Genevieve looks up to him with fuck me eyes and Christen smirks at her gaze.

Christen rolls his fingers inside of her, hitting and messaging one of her g-spots. Genevieve grabs onto Christen, bringing his shoulder close to her mouth. She bites hard. Christen groans at the feeling but doesn't stop.

Genevieve retracts her teeth from his dress shirt—

"Christen imma c-cum. C-Can I cum?"

Christen speeds up his finger thrusts, going deeper inside of her. Christen feels Genevieve's liquid flowing with each thrust.

"Yes, princess. Cum."

Genevieve feels her high over take her body. Her moans can't stop leaving her mouth. Christen takes his hand from her hair, and uses it to silence her moans.

Christen feels Genevieve's walls pulsate around his fingers. He releases a low groan.

Christen doesn't stop till Genevieve's climax comes to a end. Once she comes down, he takes his fingers out of her. He raises his fingers to his lips. Tasting Genevieve's cum.

Genevieve lets out a whine. She wants more and he knows it too, but they have so much to do before they can continue.

Christen cleans up Genevieve and holds her after. He loves that Genevieve is going to go with him. He knows that it might be hard for her over there, but he will make sure she is comfortable wherever they go.

"Baby, you should probably go tell your friends about you leaving."

Genevieve's smile washes away. Thinking about their faces after she breaks the news to them, is going to stuck in her head.

Genevieve isn't going to be in the same dorm as Lacey, sitting in the seat next to Lewis, helping Vic in the kitchen, or eating with Simone at lunch.

Christen kisses her hand in support. He rubs her face with his thumb. Christen helps her get off his desk, she wraps her arms around Christen's neck after.

"I'll see you at home."

Christen smiles at the word "home" leaving her mouth. The thought of them sharing a home in Paris, fills Christen with the most happiness he has ever felt.

They kiss one last time. And Genevieve makes her leave to go break the news to her friends.

Genevieve walks closer to the dorm building, a few tears from her eyes fall down her cheeks. She knows she can always come visit but they won't be down the street— they will be hours away.

Genevieve walks through the hall that leads to her now old dorm. She sees her neighbors and showing them one last smile.

Genevieve stands in front of their door and looks at the decor they hung up together at the beginning of their college career.

"Gen and Lacey's dorm! Enter at your own RISK!"

Genevieve stares at the door to take a mental memory photo of it. She takes out her key ring and places it in the dorm's knob.

She unlocks the door and walks in to see all her friends there—some of them relaxing after their day of classes. They turn their heads after hearing the door close and see Genevieve standing in the door way.

They all feel the vibe of something is wrong. Lewis already gets the hint from this morning's announcement.

They all get up from their seats  and walk up to a quiet Genevieve. Lacey takes Genevieve's side, holding her arms. Lacey looks up and stares at her best friend's blank expression.

"Gen? Are you okay?"

"I need to tell you guys something."