2.

After lunch, the trio split to go to their next and final class of the day. Genevieve's makes her way to her Fine Arts. Which is the class where the new Professor will make a entrance.

Don't get Genevieve wrong, she doesn't have a kink for Professors. No.. she has a kink of men who dominat her. Take all the control she has in her every day—life in a matter of seconds.

She never really experienced bdsm...yet. But she is more then excited to find a man or men to bring her into Sub space. Genevieve wishes one day that the pleasure and pain will mix and bring her to a whole other universe.

Genevieve's past partners were never up for the challenge. One in which couldn't choke Genevieve, or treat her like the toy she wants to be. 

Genevieve enters the classroom and looks around for a empty chair. Her eyes scan the room. After a small scan, she finds a lonely chair. She smiles knowing she doesn't have to do the weird interaction of asking if anyone is siting here.

As she gets closer to her chair, she feels a pair of eyes looking at her. Genevieve turns around to see a guy's focus all on her. She feels her body wanting to flip him off but instead she gives him a forced smile. Genevieve didn't care if others stare,  but him? Something is different about him.

5 minutes past and the sound of the door opening, over powers all the student's ears in the room. They all sit and wait to see the new Professor. Genevieve's eyes glance back and forth from her book and the opening door. Once her eyes land on him, she can feel her loving changing.

Everyone in the room watches the man's every movement. Some are looking because they find him attractive, and the rest are looking to see if the man will be a pain in the ass. But Genevieve— she is looking cause her body and mind are having a reaction that no man ever given her.

The man walks over to his desk in a classroom of silence, putting his stuff down. He looks up to his class of students and makes his way to the center of his stage.

"Hello everyone, my name is Dr. Christen Leon Stone. But Dr or Professor Stone is fine."

The room is echoing with his raspy voice. Genevieve notices that no one dares to move a muscle, as if the man below them will hurt them if they do. Genevieve looks the man up and down, her mind telling her that his voice matches his face and body.

It's dark and yet intoxicating. Genevieve wants to hear his voice tell her so many not so appropriate things, but she does her best to stay focus as Professor Stone tells the class more about him.

Christen Leon Stone, is a tall and passionate man who has a eye for art. He can go to any painting and tell you what kind of paint brush stroke they use. He actually went to the same university that he now has the pleasure of working at today. He is a hardworking and busy man. Which means—he is also single.

He never had a strong and lasting relationship, especially with the type of lifestyle he lives. Christen is a sadist. He gets pleasure from the tears that come from any one who he gives pain too. But there was no way he is going to let his lifestyle take ahold of his career.

——-———————————————

Genevieve tries her hardest to not stare at his light brown hair that  sometimes falls perfectly in front of his eyes. His eyes contain the most brightest shade of hazel. She wonders what his eyes will look like if he has his hand around her thr-

"Omg stop"

Genevieve speaks in a some what loud tone, which of course, everyone in the class can hear. Including her new Professor.

"Excuse me? Is there a problem?"

Professor Stone says in a stern tone.

Genevieve looks up at him and feels like his gaze is trapping her in her seat, and not letting her speak or move. Not only does she feel embarrassed but the man she was daydreaming about is now looking at her. Genevieve shakes standing up, never breaking the eye contact with her new Professor.

"I'm sorry sir, you may continue"

Genevieve breaks the room with her  shaky voice.

But what Christen hears, is his new student telling him to continue his class. That didn't sit well with him.

"Well I would like if that doesn't happen again."

Christen looks at the girl and notices the beautiful sharp red on her face. He can't deny that the girl is breath taking. But he knows his place. He goes back to what he was saying before, but at times he will look at the girl. Their eyes somehow always catching the others. Christen feels something in his stomach, that makes him worry.