33.

Christen lifts up Genevieve off of him and places her on his desk. Genevieve gets déjà vu from the last time her ass was on his desk. Christen wraps his arm on the back of her neck and pulls her into a passionate kiss.

Genevieve moans in the kiss and takes the advantage to slip his tongue in. While Christen is dominating her mouth he uses his free hand to slide open her legs—giving him more access to her pussy.

Genevieve feels her skin tingling from his touch. She missed it so much. Christen takes his lips from her mouth and starts to assault her neck. Biting, licking, sucking— everything that makes Genevieve turn into a moaning mess.

His mind takes him back to the thought of him tasting her. He smiles against her neck, making Genevieve shiver. He pulls her hair and looks her dead in the eyes.

"You want daddy to make you feel good?"

Christen says in a husky tone. Genevieve moans and replies. 

"Please daddy!"

Christen steps back and grabs Genevieve's thighs— pushing them up. He gets better view of her. He looks down to see that she is dripping all over his desk. Christen smirks and lowers his head down to her pulsating womanhood.

Genevieve watches his every move. Christen makes eye contact with Genevieve before attacking her pussy.

Genevieve screams in pleasure. She covers mouth remembering that they are on campus. She is hoping no one hears her.

Christen doesn't stop sucking on Genevieve's clit. Lapping his tongue over it—making Genevieve's body pulsate. He lowers his tongue down to her hole and slowly licking at her entrance.

This makes Genevieve go insane— she can't sit still. Her mind is telling her to tell him to stop. Her body is reacting in a way that has never happened before. But there is no way he will listen.

Christen tastes her juices all over his tongue. He loves the way she taste. He tells him self that he needs to taste her everyday.

"Fuck daddy, that feels so good."

Genevieve arches her back the faster his tongue fucks her.

"Fuck Genevieve! You taste so good." 

Christen growls against her hole.

Genevieve moans at his appraisal. She loves the way he eats her out but inside of her, there is a spot that his tongue can't reach. Only his dick can.

"Daddy p-please! I need y-you inside me!"

Christen wants to do what she wants since he is the one that made their relationship come to a halt. So he licks her hole one last time. And leans back up to meet her eyes.

"What do you want me to do?"

Genevieve props herself up on her elbows looking at Christen through her eyelashes.

"I want you to fuck me, I want you to claim me. Christen use me!"

"Use me what?"

"Please!"

Christen grabs Genevieve by the throat bringing her close to his face.

"Such a good slut for daddy."

Genevieve whines at his appraisal. She bites her lip hopping he will slap her across the face. And like she hoped—he did.

Genevieve rolls her eyes back at the painful pleasure Christen gives her. Christen's dick throbs even more at the sight.

"Genevieve take my dick out and slide it in your pussy."

Genevieve blushes at his command. She has never done that before. But she wants to be a good girl for him so she doesn't wait to long to start unbuttoning his pants.

She doesn't push down his pants to much since she always has a kink with men fucking her with pants on. She can't really explain it well, but the idea that he can't  wait to get inside her to take his pants off thrills her.

She grabs his dick, giving him a couple of strokes— looking him in the eyes. Christen groans from Genevieve's touch. No one can ever make him hard the way Genevieve does.

She leans back to line up his dick with her hole. The closer she pulls his dick to her, the wetter she gets. She finally feels his tip enter her. They both moan from the feeling. Christen can't take it anymore— he feels she is taking to long.

Christen grabs her hand from his dick and slams himself in her. Genevieve feels her breath be taken away. She leans her head back at the stretch of his dick.

Christen looks at Genevieve who is trying to catch her breath. He thrusts into her again, seeing her eyes roll in her head. Christen throbs inside her.

Christen continues to fuck the shit out of her. Genevieve feels like her body is going to shut down at the intense feeling he is giving her.

Her body is bouncing back and forth from his thrust. She reaches out for Christen to hold her and Christen doesn't hesitate to pull her closer to him.

Their foreheads touch—watching as Christen ruins her pussy. They both feel the high coming closer and closer.

"Genevieve, baby cum with me."

"Fuck daddy, make me cum."

Christen grabs Genevieve's hair hard making her hum in pleasure.

"You are mine Genevieve. Mine."

"Yes! I'm yours Christen!"

Their love push each other over the edge. Their cum mix inside Genevieve.

He lifts his head up to look at Genevieve, who's eyes are watery. He rubs her face and gives her a kiss on the forehead. Genevieve smiles at his sweet gesture.

Christen pulls out and cleans up Genevieve then himself. After they are cleaned up, Christen checks up on Genevieve to make sure he didn't her hurt.

They look around to see that all of Christen's stuff that was on his desk—is now scattered on the floor. They both laugh at how much of a mess they made.

Christen cleans up his work, while Genevieve goes back to the project. There is still some stuff that needs to be added. While she sits in front of the project, her body starts to shut down.  But she wants to finish the painting for Lewis—she knows how much this means to him.

Christen turns his head and sees his pretty submissive barely keeping her eyes open. He was already planning on asking her to stay with him tonight and now seeing her like that just, makes him want to carry her home.

"Babygirl, why don't we take this to my house and we can finish it tomorrow before the fundraiser."

Christen walks closer to Genevieve picking her up off of the floor hugging her in his arms.

"Are you sure we can finish it tomorrow?"

"Yes baby, we will have time."

Christen and Genevieve pack up their things and make their way to the parking lot. Genevieve gets in Christen's car, falling asleep instantly. He places his hand on her thigh, smiling knowing that his babygirl is back in his life.

But with every beautiful story comes with a bump in the road.

That bump is someone who had witnessed their "meeting"

A/N: who saw them?? Again ( ・∇・)
I would also like to say thank you all for the votes and the sweet comments. I haven't been writing as much as I would like to but seeing the comments inspires me to keep going!

Stay healthy! Be safe. Thank you for supporting.