1.

Trigger: insecurity
—————————————————

"Please I - I need m-more". Her mind floods with need. She didn't care how she sounds. She can reflect on that later. All she cares about at that moment is if her Profe- no her Dominant, will give her the punishment—she so desperately craves.

"Oh kitten. Where in the world do you think you can make suc-

CLASS DIMMISSED!!!!!

Genevieve jumps up at the sudden yell from her English Professor. She wasn't keeping up with time, she is too focus in her new erotic book. Does Genevieve care if anyone will notice her reading such a naughty book? Nope, not one bit.

She gets up from her chair and starts to walk down the brown carpet stairs, making her way to the exit. Right before Genevieve's foot can hit the exit, a friendly face jumps in front of her.

"Hey Gen!! You ready to go get some FOOD!"

For the second time of the day, Genevieve jumps in her skin at a sudden yell. She looks up after ducking her head in fear, only to see her beautiful blonde best friend. Lacey is the same age as Genevieve but not in the same major. Genevieve is a Music major, while Lacey is a Computer Science major.

Lacey always runs from her previous class to Genevieve's, just so they can spend time together. The two go way back...like pre-school back. They have always been there for one another. They are the duo that most people say "opposites attract". Lacey was Prom Queen in high school and Genevieve....well wasn't. Genevieve is a plus size woman. She has no problem with being plus size. Of course, there were times she wish to be skinny like Lacey... but she is the person she wants to be, so why change.

"How was class? I know you have been struggling with your algebra. You sure you don't need me to help you study?" Lacey says with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sure Lac. You need to focus on your own school work. I'll be fine. I mean there's google for a reason"

Genevieve looks at Lacey and showcases her sunshine smile. That certain smile is the one where no one can say no too. Especially Genevieve's parents.

"Fine but when you fail, don't be crying to me"

Lacey says while pointing her finger at Genevieve. Making the two stop in the hallway.

Genevieve pushes her friend to the side, which happens to make Lacey bump into other students.

"Whoever's there last has to buy the winner's food!!!"

Genevieve screams—already taking off with a bratty smile.

——————————————————

Since Genevieve cheated, of course she wins the race. Lacey ( the loser) waits in line for her and Genevieve's tacos at a food truck. Their school has luxuries like that.

"Genevieve!"

Someone screams behind her.

Genevieve hears the voice, and surprisingly she didn't jump at the yell. She turns her head and takes the view of a running flaming hot Cheeto.

"Hey will you please talk to our band director about this performance on Saturday?"

Simone asks with little of breath in their lungs.

"What about the performance on Saturday?"

Genevieve is second in command in her university's Marching Band. She loves being in band but she loves the younger band members more. The younger ones respect her more then the Drum Major, who is well—not such a good person.

"To push the date back obvi"

Simone says finally catching their breath and taking their seat next to Genevieve.

Simone has red wolf cut hair that fits their personality to a T. They are the brightest and sweetest kid Genevieve has ever met.

"Oh hey there Wolfe!"

Lacey says while handing Genevieve's food to her with some sass.

The three sit on the table that sits in the  middle of the courtyard. There is chatter surrounding the three friends, but you can hear the trio a mile away.

"Hey I heard about Professor Smith."

Simone brakes their current conversation with a new one.

"I know it sucks, I heard he was a good teacher."

Professor Smith was going to be Genevieve's Fine Arts Professor. But due to him being on the older side of life, he sadly passes away only a couple days before the new semester.

"But I heard they got a new Professor for the class. So I'll tell ya if he's cute."

"I hope he isn't too hard on me."