40.

Genevieve and Christen spent the rest of the day talking. They both love each other so much, but there is still a lot they need to know about one another.

"I fucking fell Christen! In front of the whole stadium."

Genevieve is now explaining to Christen about one of her marching band competitions, where she fell during one of the sets.

Christen's responses is a laugh. Not some chuckle. A pure genuine laugh.

Genevieve blushes from the embarrassing memory and the fact he is laughing at her story.

"It's not funnyyyy! Anyways. Changing the subject. What were you like in high school?"

"(Wiping a tear away) Well..."

The more they talked about their life, the more they want to spend the rest of their life with each other.

Genevieve told him everything about herself, she wants him to know what kind of person she is. She isn't just some college submissive. She is a hard working, loving, and driven person. Christen already knew this  the first day they spoke to one another.

"You went to Pairs?"

"Yeah, the program is still at the university. I didn't expect to get in but it was the best experience. Have you ever wanted to go to France?"

"Oh yeah, I've always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower."

"It sure is beautiful, would you ever live there?"

Genevieve never really saw herself living out of the United States. Yeah there were times where she wanted to leave and never look back. But the more she thinks about, she really wouldn't mind it.

"I wouldn't mind it, I just don't know French."

"Don't worry baby girl, I'll teach you."

Genevieve blushes at the thought of him teaching her. Her mind went to his clothes he wears in class. Man something about a man in a uniform.

They sometimes bring up about their families,  but not to much on Christen's side. He loves his family but it's more like a employee and boss kind of relationship.

Genevieve tells him some things about her family, they aren't  extremely close but they sure do love each other to death.

During their conversation Genevieve can't stop thinking about thier scene at the club. Don't get her wrong, she loves the sex but she wants the bdsm part too. She wants her dominant to blindfold her and whip her till she cries out her safe word.

Genevieve looks down before speaking to Christen.

"I've been thinking about umm our scene at the club."

Christen can see that Genevieve misses that part of their sex life. He too misses it.

He lifts up her chin to look at him.

"Do you miss being whipped?"

"Yes Sir, I miss it a lot."

"Come with me."

Christen gets off his stool that sits in the kitchen. He holds out his hand for Genevieve to take. Genevieve let's him take her where ever he is going.

They walk through a hallway that Genevieve hasn't seen before. They walk straight to a door at the end of the hallway. He releases her hand and lowers himself close to her ear.

"Close your eyes till I say open."

Genevieve does what she is told. She feels Christen straighten back up and hears a door open. Christen gets behind Genevieve and leads her into the room.

Genevieve feels the room go cold. She doesn't know if it's the room or the aroma.

Christen tightens his grip around her waist and feels Genevieve shiver. He smiles as he leans back in to tell her to open her eyes.

Genevieve opens to see the room that her inner submissive has been dreaming about. The room's colors are black and red. The wallpaper has a beautiful black pattern and red as the background color. She turns her head to see whips, floggers, and so much more hanging up on the wall. Genevieve walks further in the room admiring all the sinful items.

She turns around and sees Christen leaning against the wall. His forearms showing off and Genevieve can feel her knees wanting to give out.

"Why didn't you train me here?"

"Well princess, I wanted to educate you with scenes at the club. So you could see what it's like to be in a scene. I also wanted to introduce you to my friend who owns the club but you had to be a brat and ruin it. But your reaction to the punishment was worth it."

Genevieve feels her face run hot. Christen laughs when he sees her reliving the memory.

"So umm when are you gonna train me again? I'm pretty sure I'm not fully obedient yet."

Genevieve smiles knowing that she is pushing it but she wants to see her dominant ruin her again.

"Oh you sure are not broken in yet, but trust me I will use everything on that wall to break you into the obedient submissive I know you can be. But you are going to have to wait my bratty submissive. I need my plan to work before I turn your skin red."

Genevieve wants to whine but she knows that it wouldn't do anything. She crosses her arms out of frustration.

Christen walks to her, which makes Genevieve put down her arms and look down.

"Oh no, look up at me when I talk to you."

Genevieve slowly looks up to see Christen's arms crossed like hers were a couple of seconds ago.

"Don't act like a kid. It is taking me everything not to strip you naked, and hook you up to all kind of vibrators. Don't think I won't leave you in here by yourself for hours."

Genevieve's mouth goes dry at the thought of being tortured like that.

"Now walk out of this room and go get ready to take a shower."

"Yes Sir."

Genevieve walks past Christen and walks back to where they came from. At one point she thinks she is lost but Christen's office door comes to view. She remembers she is. Before she walks into his bedroom to take a shower, she turns her head to see if Christen is following her.

He is no where to be seen. She shrugs it off thinking he might be in his office working— she walks through his bedroom door to take a shower.

While Genevieve is taking a shower, Christen is in "the room" talking on the phone with a friend. The friend who is going to help him execute his plan.

"Christen, I'm glad to hear you have made your mind up."