chapter - 47

When mew came out after skin contact with his babies and went to the waiting room where everyone was waiting for him with so much worry and curiosity as they already heard cries of the babies, mew gave them a smile while tears fell from his eyes...

Mew :- it's a boy and a girl...

They all hugged each other and congratulated the moment they saw mew losing his strength to stand win ran towards him and hugged him tightly and everyone burst into a loud cry but in happiness...

Saint :- phi how's p'gulf and babies when we can see them...

Mew :- soon they all shift to the room where we can meet him, the gulf was having some tests and after they are done he will be shifted to the room...

Zee :- congratulations buddy so happy for you... 'hugged mew tightly he hugged back will sobbing'

Tae :- our baby boy and devil have their cute prince and princess...

Tee :- awww i can't wait to see them... 'pout'

Boat :- finally devil becomes father of the cute angels, i am so happy for you dude you deserve...

Mild :- prince and princess arrived to rule out kingdom...

Bright :- ohh all credit goes to my guppy who carried babies for 9 months...

Win :- p'mew how my phi what happened inside is fine... 'sobbing'

Mew :- he is an absolutely fine bunny, just wait for a while he was under medical treatment they will shift him soon...

After some time kristsingto came out and told them gulf's test result is normal and they are shifting him to the room where they all can meet the gulf and the babies...

Soon the gulf was shifted to the room but he was unconscious as his body was very tired, the nurse informed me that they would meet the gulf...

After half an hour later the nurse informed and they all went inside and saw a gulf sleeping on the bed and drip was attached to his wrist, they saw a gulf who was looking so weak...

Mew :- kitten, baby... 'said softly'

The gulf slowly and weakly tried to open his eyes and after a few minutes he opened his eyes and saw his meow and others...

Gulf :- our puppies... 'said weakly while mew nodded his head and sobbing'

Mew :- thank you kitten for beautiful prince and princess, i love you thank you for giving me so much happiness... 'kissed his kitten's forehead and lips'

Gulf :- i love you too meow... 'in a weak tone'

Win :- phi congratulations, how are you, are you feeling any pain... 'sobbing'

Gulf :- 'with a weak smile' I'm fine bunny your phi is absolutely fine...

Win :- i got scared when i heard your screams phi... 'hugged his phi'

Gulf :- I'm fine na, now stop crying, you look ugly... 'mocking'

Bright :- congratulations guppy thank you for giving us so much happiness...

Mild :- aww my bestie became a mommy now congrats...

Boat :- you did a great job gulf congrats...

Tae :- our baby boy has his own babies now...

Tee :- so proud of you baby boy...

Saint :- thank you phi for giving us the most beautiful angels...

Zee :- thank you I'm so proud of you, you deserve everything...