chapter - 41

D-Day

It's a sunny day with the sound of waves a bit far from the resort yes as the gulf says he wants a beach side wedding, the whole resort is decorated with flowers as there is not much crowd only close ones and some from the business world, it's a day where everyone is waiting for especially mewgulf, as for them it's the big day, after facing a lot of ups and downs in their life...

They were at their wedding place and everyone was in a different room bright, zee, boat and tae with mew whereas mild, saint, win and tee with gulf, as they both are damm nervous and soon start their new life as husbands official...

Inside the gulf's room...

Win :- phi you are looking so handsome and beautiful...

Gulf :- thank you bunny... 'blushing'

Mild :- ohh finally my bestie is becoming a wife...

Gulf :- mild you asshole...

Saint :- seriously phi you really look like an angel...

Gulf :- 'blushing' thank you nong...

Tee :- finally my baby boy is getting married...

Gulf :- yes...

Gulf was damn nervous and looking as an angel while seeing out the window thinking about his past good time and bad time, when he and his little meow first meet in childhood while spend happy time and the promises which they made for each other and how they got seperated, his family loss, his suffering alone with his little bunny, his hard work and again how he meet his meow after years, how they confess their love for each other and building the family with their friends last but not the least their puppies...

Not to forget today gulf was missing his parents because he knows how much they will be happy to see their little man soon going to marry his love, win observe his phi that he was in deep thinking...

Win :- missing mommy daddy...

Gulf :- 'wipe tear' yes bunny today is my special day, starting new journey but there is no mommy and daddy i miss them so much... 'said in cracking tone'

Win :- i know what you think phi and trust me you deserve this all, they are very happy to see you happy so don't cry na it's not good for you and your puppies, if you will be sad then how can I control myself not to cry and miss them you are lucky phi atleast you got the chance to experience their love but look at me i didn't got a single chance to experience their love but you know what i am lucky to have you i am lucky life as my phi, as mommy, as daddy, you arey only family phi please for me don't cry...

Mild, saint and tee silently watch them with their teary eyes because they can also feel the pain of not having parents at their side ...

Gulf :- ohh now stop crying my bunny phi is also not cry anymore...

Tee :- baby boys your parents are sending their blessings from where they are so common cheer up, they don't like to see their boys crying on the very special day...

Mild :- we are there with you always in your good and bad time buddy...

Gulf :- and that's why i am lucky to have you all in my life as nongs, phi and bestfriend...

Tee :- baby boy this is the day when you start your new life with your love of life, i understand how you are feeling but trust me this new journey brings a lot of happiness and joy in your life...

Gulf :- I know Phi but i am scared what if i make my meow hurt, what if i make mistakes in the future...

Saint :- phi there is no buts and ifs, you know na how much p'mew love you if in future anything happened just talk to him...