chapter - 24 🔞 (MewGulf)

Inside MewGulf room...

When they entered inside the room gulf immediately went to bathroom to take shower, when gulf came out from the bathroom, his sweet scent spread in whole bedroom which making mew dick twitch in his pants while looking at his kitten who was half naked just wearing towel around his private area, it's making hard for mew to control himself so get get up from the bed start walking towards his baby mew back hug him and start kissing him nape from the back gulf immediately stop what he was done while losing himself in the pleasure which his meow giving him, mew turn gulf pull him close and smack his lips on his baby's lips tongue were having a fight inside for dominance ofcourse mew won......

They continue kissing while stepping towards bed without breaking there kiss, mew loose the towel which was on floor gulf was complete naked infront of his devil, they fall on the bed while mew was top on him, he start trailing his kisses down to his baby neck while slide his tongue up and down giving new sensation to his kitten then he lick and bite his baby's earlobe making his kitten moan loud...

Gulf :- aahhaa... 'moaned in pleasure'

Mew smirk when he earn moans from his kitten, he continued licking and bitting his baby neck and earlobe while leaving marks and again trailing kisses on his kitten chest sucking, licking and bitting his nipples while giving equall attention...

Mew :- damm kitten i want to ravish every part of your body tonight... 'while licking his baby's nipple'

Gulf :- mmhhmm!! Aaahhaa!! Daddy... 'feeling new sensation'

Mew :- yes kitten moan for me... I want to listen your moans whole night... 'while bitting his baby nipple'

Gulf :- ahhhh!! daddy feel good more mmhmmm!!

Mew slowly took his hand down towards gulf dick and start rubbing it slowly while sending shiver in his baby's body, from the other hand he was twisting his baby's nipple, mew again start kissing on his baby chest suck and lick, playing with his nipple with right hand why stocking his baby dick with left hand...

Gulf :- aahha!! Daddy !! Mhhmm more your baby wants more aaahhaaa!! 'moan loudly when mew take his dick in mouth'

Mew start licking his baby dick from head to base while playing with his balls, licking his nipple, slowly slowly mew took his baby dick completely insind his mouth gulf grip mew hairs and pulling his head more close to his dick while thursting mew's mouth...

Gulf :- yes daddy like this...aaahhaaa!! Mmhmmm!! Daddy deeper... 'moaning mess and complete lost in pleasure'

Gulf slowly took his hands towards mew's dick and start rubbing his rock hard dick from the robe, mew notice what his baby doing so he quickly open the knot and remove his robe, mew moan when his baby start stocking his dick up and down...

Mew :- kitten lay top on me in reverse so we both can eat eachother... 'with a smirk'

Mew lay on his back on the bed while his kitten lay on top facing his dick and slowly both are taking eachother dicks in there mouth, gulf start lick his dick and playing with his balls while stock his meow dick were mew start thursting his huge dick in his kitten mouth both are moaning in each other mouth, they both having so much pleasure in that position which was enough to make mew beast while his baby was going crazy and feeling that he was on another world...

Gulf using his tongue time to time lick per-cum from the head of mew's dick while mew was thursting his dick in his baby mouth faster but gently not to hurt him, after few min gulf take out mew's dick from his mouth ans start stocking faster and harder were mew still suck and thursting his baby's dick...