chapter - 31

MewGulf reached the hospital where mew's friend Dr Krist was waiting for them, they informed the receptionist about their appointment and the receptionist told them to wait as the doctor was already busy with another patient, MewGulf sat near the doctor's cabin where the doctor told the receptionist to make them wait their...

Gulf :- thank you meow for being at my side... 'said cutely'

Mew :- baby you are my first priority, you are my everything, don't thank me... 'kissing his baby's forehead '

Nurses :- Mr Suppasit Mr Kanawut Dr calling you in...

Mew :- 'mentioned his baby to hold hand' let's go...

When MewGulf about to enter they listen to some voice coming from inside, mew know exactly what was happening inside so been naught without knocking the door he wanted inside and looking his friends were making out session, kissing each other passionately and they forget to lock the door mew intentionally cough to gather there attention...

Mew :- 'cough* cough*' i think you guys forget to lock the door... 'smirking while gulf giggle'

Kirst was blushing hard where Singto was shyly adjusting his clothes, krist started scolding Singto for not locking the door where Singto was smirk at krist while MewGulf was enjoying watching love birds Singto wanted  to hugged mew and krist also do the same...

Singto :- well mew it's a long time to see you, how are you... 'mentioning to take a seat'

Mew :- i am fine, first let me introduce him to you, guys he is Gulf Kanawut my fiance and gulf meet dr krist my friend and Singto his boyfriend both are top doctor in their field... 'gulf shook his hands to them'

Singto :- nice to meet your gulf... 'with smirk while looking at mew'

Kirst :- so he is your baby kitten about whom you were talking about yesterday, wow he is so adorable, lucky man mew... 'wink'

Gulf :- thank you... 'blushing hard'

Krist :- so gulf mew tells me everything which  he observed himself but i want to know from you what exactly you are going through... 'in professional tone'

Gulf :- actually from past few days i am not feeling good.... 'start telling krist'

Gulf started telling him what he was exactly facing, where Mew Singto and Krist were listening very carefully not to miss any details, The gulf was very carefully telling the problems which he was facing for last month where in starting he ignored but from last 2week his was start notice it, listing to gulf mew was shocked that his baby was not well from past but now his baby's is here in hospital...

Mew :- kitten why didn't you tell me...

Gulf :- in starting i think it just due to stress...

Mew :- it's ok don't worry... 'peak on his nose'

Krist :- actually i have an intuition but let me confirm first i like to do some blood tests and Singto i want you to take gulf and do an ultrasound...

Singto :- ok let's go gulf...

Gulf was hesitate to go with Singto  so he  looked at mew who understood what his kitten was thinking so he pulled his body and held his hand...

Mew :- kitten don't worry i am there for you...

Gulf :- i am scared...

Before mew reply Singto Interrupted them...