Chuunin Exam pt 2

Start from the beginning

"What do you want?" I ask them

"Just wake Sasuke, i want a fight with him" he say calmly.

"No! I knew that Orochimaru who's behind this. You said you wanted a fighting match with Sasuke-kun but I know you're gonna to take him to Orochimaru"

"There's traps isn't it? The ground coloured like it's digged and there's no way grass can grow here doesn't it and you threw that kunai to the squirrel so that it won't get into your trap" He ask while taking my so called 'trap' up.

I take a kunai from my pouch and wait then to launch and attack and when they did i cut a string behind me.

A log came out and swing to their direction but crashed by their supersonic sound machine from bandages man.

Just as they gonna attack me,a green flashed my eyes. As i open my eyes i saw Lee-san kicked him.

"Lee-san?"

"Didn't i said that i will protect you until I die?" He.. smirk?

'but I thought you said no matter what?' i ask mentally

And that it goes, Lee-san fighting them until he collapsed. Suddenly my hair being pull my that black-haired girl.

"Your hair's shinier than mine, if you have time to worry about your hair why don't you train?" She say mockingly.

I stunned and hated the fact that i couldn't do anything but nothing. I hated that i always be protected by everyone. By Sasuke-kun... By Naruto... By Narumi-chan... By Lee-san. Why can't i do something more useful? Why do I can't protect others? Even Naruto can save others live but ME? Can't even protect myself. How can I surviving out there if this exam's seem to hard to me?

I didn't realize that I already crying like a baby.

No! I'm Haruno Sakura! An official Konoha's ninja now and forever. From now on I'm the one who will protect my teammates!

I take out a kunai but the girl who holding my hair say.

"Why bother to fight me when you know you can't?"
She try to pissed me off. I smirk

"Who says I'll fight you?" And with that i cut my hair using kunai in my grip. I could say that she's suprised of my action.

When I about to dodged a kunai lounch to me someone dodged it first. I turn around i see Narumi-chan already beside me.

"Sorry for didn't realized your on danger early Sakura-chan" she apologize. I shake my head and say it's fine

Narumi-chan put her palms together and a yellow light come out from her body and i noticed her whiskers become thicker.

~Narumi's POV~

'So this is kyuubi's power?' I smirk

'It's sure is Kitsune' Kurama reply

'Something i confirmed that Ino, Shika and Choji is behind the bushes watching all the time'

I throw the bandages guy just a flick on his forehead and with that he fly away

I could see the others shocked to see this but who can blame them? This is jinchurikis power

I punch the girl on her guts sending her to the trees behind her. I looked at the last one who's shaking in fear.

'Let's make his special' i grinned as i could feel Kurama's sweatdrop.

I make a Rasengan and hit him from above making him lying down lifelessly

I make the yellow lights disappear and shout.

"Ino-Shika-Cho! Come out i know you're hiding there!" The tree of them came out.

I heal Sakura-chan's wounds while Ino cutting Sakura-chan's hair to make it look better and scolded her a bit to not waking me up when enemy's attacking. She let out nervous laugh and with that three of us laugh together.

After that battle, nothing to interesting happens. We got attack again by Orochimaru, Ni-chan and Sakura-chan almost opened the scroll but saved by Kabuto, being walking in circles and some more but hey! We got our scroll.

Now, we're waiting to the deadline of this round end then we'll go to another round. As we're waiting, i summoned Miyu and ask her to bring us some fruits from the forest and some water.

When i looked around the tower and saw Temari with Kankuro and Gaara. We talked abs with that time goes by

**********************************************

Sorry for didn't update when i told you i will!!! I have midterm exam coming so...
Sorry again!!
And i think I won't update anything in two or three week!!

Please vote me...  🙂