"nothing..it's just--" taehyung said before being immediately cut off by the younger. "taehyungie, please just tell me what's wrong. i hate to see you upset.." jungkook whispered, hearing taehyung release a deep sigh before he spoke. "yoongi texted me. he said he wanted to start over. he said he misses me, and that he wants to be friends again.." taehyung eyed the ground, trying his hardest to not get emotional over something like this but he couldn't help himself, he couldn't admit it to jungkook, but he really did love yoongi. even after what yoongi did to him, his feelings were never affected. 

"he texted you?! well, don't listen to him. he fucking wrecked you and i don't want you going through something like that ever again, hyung. if he comes anywhere near you, i'll fucking kill him." jungkook groaned, his grip tightening around taehyung's petite waist. "but, part of me feels quilty for yoongi-hyung.." taehyung muttered out, sniffling as he wiped his tears away. "taehyung..you shouldn't feel quilty for something you haven't done. please, just listen to me and stay away from yoongi. he's just going to hurt you again." jungkook whispered and taehyung nodded in response. 

jungkook left the room and taehyung sat back down on his bed, sighing as he grabbed his phone, seeing multiple missed calls from yoongi. he groaned and deleted the notifications. 

...

11:13AM 

taehyung went downstairs as he heard a knock at the door, he opened it but quickly wanted to shut it but the taller male blocked him from shutting it and stepped inside the house. "yoongi..just go, i said i didn't want to talk to you anymore. please, just leave." taehyung mumbled, his voice barely echoing across the room. "but i wanted to see you, angel. i missed you.." yoongi whispered in his ear as he pecked his lips, or well, his lips brushed against the younger's, making him tremble under his embrace. yoongi wrapped his arm around his slender-thin waist and tugged onto it, feeling taehyung trying to push him away. 

"yoongi, i think we need time apart before we actually speak.." taehyung whispered, his eyes meeting the elder's, feeling his lips beginning to tremble. "hey..hey, what's wrong, taehyung.?" yoongi whispered, feeling quite worried for the younger. "it's just..it hurts me that you caused all this pain, even when you're fully aware of my fucking feelings for you.. i want to be with you, but i'm scared you're going to hurt me again, hyung. i don't want that to happen." taehyung mumbled, looking down as he backed away from yoongi; yoongi's expression saddened and he grabbed the younger's hands. "taehyung, please just trust me, i won't hurt you again, i promise. i wasn't thinking last time, but i want to make you feel loved.. i promise i'll treat you better than last time." yoongi said, in hope that the younger would agree. 

taehyung sighed, his gaze flicking somewhere else.  he really did want to be friends with yoongi again, but he knew jungkook would be pissed at him. "can i think about it, yoongi-hyung?" taehyung mumbled, finally looking at the elder again. yoongi immediately nodded, a smile appearing on his thin lips. "yeah, of course! just..text me, yeah?" yoongi said, pecking his cheek before leaving the house. 

taehyung rushed upstairs shortly after and before jungkook could say anything, he slammed the door and slouched down onto the floor, his face buried deep in his knees, muffled whimpers and crying could be heard from outside of taehyung's room, making him extremely worried as he was unaware that yoongi had come over. jungkook knocked on the door a few times before hearing a raspy, scared voice yell. "go away..i don't want to talk to anyone right now, kook. i'm sorry." taehyung whispered and jungkook completely understood him. he was hurt because of yoongi and he still needed time to heal. jungkook sighed before he spoke, "i understand, but if there's anything you want to tell me or jimin-hyung, please do because we're extremely worried for you. we're here for you." jungkook whispered in a soft tone before walking off to jimin, who was in the living room.