I don't reply.

"Roman." I hear Asher shout. "You gotta go quickly."

I pick Romeo up, Asher's face when he seen the child dropped.

I could feel the bullet wound so i run with him as quick as i could in through the back door. There was blood over the kitchen floor, towels everywhere.

"Mommy." Romeo shouts. "Mommy."

I push his head to my neck so he didn't see all of the blood, walking into the living room, "Where's Arabella?"

"Ambulance just came." Carlo looks at me, "You don't look good."

"Papa got shot." Romeo gets off me, running to his siblings. "It's okay." He hugs Ilaria.

Carlo checks my back, "That... doesn't look good."

"I'm fine." I take my blazer off.

"I'm calling another ambulance-"

"In the middle of a damn crossfire? I'm fine. Where's Katrina?"

"Upstairs."

I walk to the bottom of the stairs, shouting up for Katrina. "Did Arabella get to the hospital okay?" I ask Carlo.

"Valentina and Luca are with her, they'll call me once they arrive. She's going into labour."

"She's too early." Far too early.

"We know."

Katrina looks at my back, "You need hospital, Reign."

"Carlo, come with me." I put my blazer back on, "Kids, come on, let's go to mamma."

Ilaria and Matteo were crying, Carlo picked them up. Romeo grabbed onto my hand and we got into the car quickly.

I was about to drive off but Asher runs over, "Your men have it handled, they got Yuto and aren't giving up until they leave." He gets in the car, putting Ilaria on his lap.

"Arabella is in the hospital." I start driving, speeding through the lane and going past the limit on our way to the hospital, thankfully i wasn't pulled over by anyone so i get out, picking Matteo up as Romeo independently walks and Ilaria clutched onto Asher.

I go to the front desk, "Arabella Reign."

The woman types, "Relation?"

"Husband."

"Delivery room 4, you'll have to wait in the waiting area."

"Thank you." I read the signs, leading the way until we get there. "I'm going to get a nurse, call me if anything happens." I walk away quickly, down into the ER.

"Reign?" One of the ER doctors im too familair with looks at me.

"I got shot." I take my blazer off, "Sniper."

She leads me into the trauma bay, "I can't count how many wounds of yours i've treated and how you're not dead yet." She cuts down my shirt, disinfecting the area.

I should have bought an extra shirt.

"Just take it out quickly, my wife's in labour."

"I'll be as quick as i can." She starts working on it.

Thirty minutes later she had removed the bullet and put dressing around the wound. She gives me a spare scrub shirt that was too small but it did, so i run back up to the labour floor.

Valentina looks at me, "You can go in, Asher's in."

I thank her quickly, running into the room.

Oh my god.