~Another Opportunity ~

..I gasp and sit up, 'umm that was a very weird dream. Where's my phone so I can check the time and get ready for homecoming.' I grab my phone from my beside me off the charger and go to check the time but my phone won't even turn on. 'broo I just brought this fucking phone this bitch better work' I groan. I go to take my case off and see this big ass crack on the back of my phone. "Yo... WHAT THEE FUCKK...??? How did this even happen??" I yell, I go to toss it across the room since it's broke anyways and see ~

I look down and realize that I am on a bed however I'm surrounded by red flowers and I look up to see two castles one that's in an area covered in too much pink for my liking and the other covered in too much black , I like black but that's a litt...

I look down and realize that I am on a bed however I'm surrounded by red flowers and I look up to see two castles one that's in an area covered in too much pink for my liking and the other covered in too much black , I like black but that's a little too much. I look in the sky and see red clouds!! "What the fuck is happening!? Am I dead!? Am I on my way the Heaven or Hell!!?" I said, while trying to not walk on the flowers but also look around for any sign of life. "Nah I ain't die I'm dreaming" I laugh out.

~~~~~~

I have been walking for thirty minutes- sike I don't know how long I've been walking but it feels like a long time and I have finally gotten between where both castles meet. While thinking about which castle I want to go into first I feel a gust of wind on the back of my neck and see golden sparkles coming from behind me so I turn around and see two women standing in front of me.

~What they are wearing, you can choose which dress and imagine any type of shoes~

"Umm what thee fuck is happening, where am I" i asked as I looked towards the two women

"Umm what thee fuck is happening, where am I" i asked as I looked towards the two women. They were dressed as though they were royalty therefore I am super confused.

The women dressed in the pink dress started to talk first, "Hello my name is Clementia I'm the Goddess of Forgiveness and Life and this is Nyx Goddess of Darkness and Death" she said motioning towards the women dressed in the black dress. She just gave me a lil look, 'bitch whatt' .

"Well what the fuck is happening and where am I because all I remember is driving home to get my dog..." I say trailing off in thought and then realizing "Holy shit am I dead!? What about my dog! What the Fuck is going on!?" I yelled out towards the two women.

They both share a look and Clementia nods and starts to say, "So while you were on your way to get your dog-" Nyx cuts her off and says " You died." with one of the straightest faces I've ever seen.

"Wait what-" I say while Clementia tells her "Why would you tell her we agreed to tell her easily" "Well she was going to find out anyway and my way was more fun and getting to the point" Nyx tells her, and they start arguing while I'm still stuck on the fact that I died in a motherfucking car, and not in a fun way i barley lived my life. 

'I just wanted to take my dog to the vet and then go home and relax while watching tvd, teen wolf or even supernatural'. They were still arguing and i cut them off saying, "WAIT what's going to happen to my dog, all my stuff that I just got.. like what. How are my parents and sibling going to react, hold on what I really wanna know is how my teammates and "friends" are going to react because some of them were giving me snake vibes while I was alive."

"Well the reason that I wanted to help bring you here after you died is because I-we thought that you died way too soon and were are going to give you another life." Clementia tells me while Nyx nods in agreement. 

"We have the power to transport you into another universe for example Harry Potter, The MCU universe, The DCEU universe and many more, therefore we are giving you a choice and chance to live again but in a different universe or we can let your soul linger as a ghost or spirit because you have unfinished business and until you finish that business which you likely won't you would be stuck as a ghost or spirit" Nyx explains to me.

"So I can either turn into a spirit or ghost or be transferred into a different universe. I'll go with being transferred into a different universe." I said, "Wait do I get to pick the universe." I asked. Clementia then says, "Well we have been watching you and have seen some of your memories therefore we think it's best if we place you in the The Vampire Diaries universe." 

'OMG this is great I get to go into one of my favorite tv shows. I wonder if I'll be able to have powers and if I'm able to change the plot because I know that a lot of them deserve better than what the got *cough* Bonnie *cough* . As if being able to read my mind Clementia says "We'll be able to grant you powers and if you want to you can spice and change the plot."

"Well this was fun an all but I have other things to do so have fun." Nyx tells me, "Wait huh-" I get cut off. And I see her grab Clementia's hand and then conjure a black hole with pink clouds around it and she waves her hand making me go towards it. And the last thing I see is Clementia waving at me and saying "Good luck, talk to you soon."

~Anyways tell me what you thought of the chapter and there might be another update during the week.

~Veyah