~Working hard~

10 years old~

10 years old~

So my birthday was a week ago and i finally got my powers!! I wasn't really hoping that Abby would show up for my birthday but i thought that she would be it's a big deal for a witch to get her powers. Especially in our family line because of us being the last ones not including Lucy. But it didn't hurt that she didn't show, Grams was disappointed and Dad showed up late because of a late flight but he made it up to me by taking me to the mall, bowling and have a daddy daughter's weekend.

11 years old~

I started to make and sell daylight rings, necklaces and bracelets to vampires who are need of one but i made it so that if they were to wrong or hurt anyone that i love or someone innocent i can sense it and will deactivate it without them knowing. Grams doesn't really work and i don't know where she gets her money from but i sometimes pay the bills if i see the mail on the table.

And i have been saving up so that i can create a new home for us and some safe houses around the world. I have been designing the houses and Clem and Nyx gave me ides to spell my safe house and home so that anyone who has bad attention to me will not be able to cross the property line and if they do somehow without them knowing it will teleport them on the other side of the woods. Or if they figure the spell out and they cross they will see nothing but trees.

I also gave matching necklaces and bracelets to Matt, Tyler, Jeremy and Caroline and it will let me know if they are in danger and also let Clem and Nyx know in case that i can't get to them. I also had to spell it again because Elena tried to take it from Jeremy and told her parents that i gave it to her and he took it.

I made it so if a human tries to take it from them it will first shock their hand, if they try again then it will burn them and if they try another time for so dumb reason it will push them away. But if a supernatural tries to take it it will push them away, form a invisible shield and alert me, clem or nyx of what is happening and the location.

 But if a supernatural tries to take it it will push them away, form a invisible shield and alert me, clem or nyx of what is happening and the location

(The top if for the girls and the bottom is for the boys)

14 years old~

I know that it has been a couple of years but i had to perfect some of my powers so that i could make sure that Mikael was imprisoned correctly and i could find and rescue Enzo. The powers that i have perfected so far is some of the normal Bennett witch spells and some of clem ad nyx powers. Clem told me that when i turn 16 i will be able to receive my soulmates and my actual powers that they gave me will start to come in.