~Rebirth ~

After seeing Clementia waving to me and saying "Good luck"

After seeing Clementia waving to me and saying "Good luck". Which made me start to think what would I need luck for until I saw Nyx raise her hand and I felt my body being thrown backwards and I could still see Nyx and Clementia with their hands raised. The area around me went black and after what seemed like forever I started to hear voices and screaming around me but they sounded muffled.

I then started to see a bright ass light. I felt cold and opened my eyes to see a man with a doctor's mask holding me, he then passed me to a nurse and she started to do the shit that is necessary when someone is born, weighing me and all that other shit which by the way felt weird as fuck. They finally wrapped me in a blanket after leaving me cold as hell for a while.

They then picked me up and started to take me somewhere and were also looking at me weird since I haven't cried because I see not point to. They then handed me to a lady and said, "Congratulations it's a girl, she is extremely healthy. What would you like to name her?". The lady then said "Bonnie Nyah-Sheila Bennett". I fucking look up and see RUDY, ABBY AND SHEILA BENNETT looking down at me, Grams and Rudy was smiling at me while Abby was looking a little disgusted or annoyed. 'Bitch I'm ain't pleased to see you either' I thought, since I'm a goddamn baby I did the only thing I could do I look at the bitch and started to scream so loud.

The nurses that stayed to clean up looked at us and one said "At least we know she has a good set of lungs".

~I feel like this is soo short but I wanted to update since I've been busy with school. I'm going to try and write more and longer chapters when I'm not as busy

~Veyah