Searching

Axel's P.O.V.:

I was walking into the lab and I looked at the computer. I could see my reflection in the screen. The longer I looked at it, the more I looked like the Overlord.

My eyes were glowing red and they had that red glow about them. It was almost haunting.

I looked away from the screen and rubbed my eyes. I felt better, but when I uncovered them, I saw two figures standing there. One with short black hair and a girl with long white hair and red paint on her face.

"Ahhh!" I woke up in panic, snapping out of sleep mode.

"Axel? Are you ok?" Mr. Borg knocked on my door.

"Oh, yes sir." I answered.

I got up from the bed and went out to greet him.

"Mr. Borg, may I ask you something?" I asked.

"Certainly Axel." Borg nodded.

"Can nindroids have nightmares?"

"I don't know, I wasn't the one who designed you. Although I have had some reports from Zane that he can have visions."

"Visions?"

"You know, to see into the future or a warning, but I don't know about dreams. Why do you ask?"

"Oh just something I was wondering about."

I kept the question on my mind all day and did some extensive research, but was unable to get results. I came to the conclusion that the only ones who could answer my questions were the Julian family.

I asked Borg for a ride and he took me to their house. I explained to them what happened in my vision and described those people I saw.

"Are you sure it was the Overlord Axel?" Zane asked.

"Affirmative." I frowned.

"There has to be a reason Harumi and Akamu were there too." Borg said.

"Alex is still on his mission with the others." Pixal said walking into the room with the phone in her hand. "I was unable to get a hold of him."

"He must be going radio silent as to not compromise his mission." Zane said.

"If you saw Akamu and Harumi together, that must mean she broke him out of prison." Pixal said.

"Which means the junior ninja's mission will not be successful." Borg frowned.

"We should go to Wu's. That's where they're all meeting up." Axel said.

"Ok, let's go." Zane said.

We all got into Zane's car and rushed over to Wu's apartment. Hopefully we weren't too late.

Narrator's P.O.V.:

Everyone was still regrouping at Wu's apartment after what happened at the temple. Skylor was fine for the most part, but her side was still hurting occasionally.