Help!: Part 1

Maizy's P.O.V.:

Tammy and I were taking a lunch break from our studies, but I was busy constantly checking my phone and looking out the window for any sign of my father, as I've been doing for days. I just couldn't shake the feeling he was going to find me.

"Maizy, what's wrong?" Tammy asked.

"What?" I looked at her.

"Something is bothering you. What is it?"

"I've just had this weird feeling that something is going to happen today." I kept looking at the door.

"There's no way he could find you here, you're totally safe." Tammy said.

"I know, but I can't shake it." I said. "I thought they would have caught him by now."

"Well maybe they just..."

All of a sudden we heard glass breaking. Before we had time to react, he appeared behind us knocked Tammy out cold. He then came after me.

"Miss me?" He grinned.

"H-how did you find me?" I backed up against the wall.

"That's not important, what is important is now we can be a family again." He said.

"No, I don't want to..."

Before I could say another word, he grabbed me and dragged me to Tammy's car. I knew if I tried anything he would hurt me so there was nothing I could do. I just hope my uncle could find me soon, because I was living my worst nightmare.

Zach's P.O.V.:

I was on my way home from work. I had a parent teacher meeting so I was a little later than usual. I tried to call Tammy to tell her about it but she didn't pick up the phone. Then I tried to call Maizy and she didn't pick either. I had a really bad feeling something was wrong.

As I pulled up in the driveway of the rental house we were staying in. I noticed our front window was broken, Tammy's car was gone and the door was left wide open. I knew what had happened. I ran up inside as fast as I could and I noticed Tammy unconscious laying down on the floor. I felt her pulse and she was alive, but it looked like she had been hit in the back of the head.

"Tammy? Tammy?" I tried to wake her up.

"Zach?" She opened her eyes and groaned. "What happened?"

"I was hoping you could tell me." I said helping her up and setting her down in a chair. "Where's Maizy?"

"I don't know." She held her head. "The last thing I remember was the sound of glass breaking and then everything went dark."

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Raging headache but I'll be alright." She said. "I'm sorry about Maizy. I don't know what happened to her."

"I do." I sighed. "I have to make a phone call."

Lloyd's P.O.V.:

I was in the courtyard of our monastery and Ethan and I had started to take on his training. I thought we would start out simple with some meditation, but getting a four year old to sit still and be quiet was challenging to say the least.

"Dad, how long do I have to do this?" Ethan grew frustrated.

"Son, meditation is a quiet activity." I told him. "It's meant to increase your focus on your inner self."

"Are you sure this is going to help me keep my powers under control?" He looked at his hands.

"Yes, it will help you relax, just give it a try."