Return of the Quiet One: Part 3

Lloyd's P.O.V.:

Skylor and I were still in the same place. Harumi was out, but Mr. F was staring us down so that we didn't try anything. I didn't even want to think about where she was right now, I just hope Kira took my advice and got the kids somewhere safe.

My back was hurting even worse than it was before. It was still too painful to move even with Skylor's help.

"Feeling any better?" Skylor asked.

"It still hurts to move my back." I groaned as I tried to move it again. "You alright?"

"I'm doing ok." She nodded. "Any ideas on how we get out of here?"

"Even if I did, I know I wouldn't be able to make it." I frowned. "The only way is if we strike a deal with Harumi to let you go and I stay here."

"Ok one, you're my friend and I'm not leaving you behind, especially in your condition, and two, we both know she won't make good on that deal."

"What other choice do we have?"

"Well if we don't find a way out then the kids will come here first and I really don't want them to." She frowned.

"Me neither, but don't worry, I'm sure Kai and Kira won't let that happen."

"You don't know our kids then." Skylor laughed.

"Smart move, Lloyd." Harumi walked in. "Moving them away from the monastery so I wouldn't be able to find your family, very clever. But now I'm going to need you to tell me where they are."

"I'd rather die than tell you anything." I scowled.

"Ok, have it your way, but just know you're only delaying the inevitable." She said. "I was going to show them some mercy, but now when I find them, you'll be sorry."

"And you'll be sorry when they kick your butt!" Skylor yelled.

"We'll see about that." She laughed and started walking away.

"Get back here! We're not done with this!" I yelled.

She turned around and saw me attempting to stand up, but I couldn't move. Skylor tried to help but I was in too much pain. Harumi laughed and proceeded to walk away. Mr F followed her.

I kept trying to get up, but I couldn't do it.

"Lloyd, stop. You're making it worse." Skylor said.

"No Skylor, we have to get to our families before she does, if we don't we might not have families to go back to."

"Relax, they'll find us." Skylor said.

"I just hope she doesn't find them first." I frowned.

Ryder's P.O.V.:

All of the adults were in the kitchen trying to discuss ways to save my dad and Skylor. Amber, Blake, Trent and my siblings were trying to come up with a plan to sneak out and save them ourselves. Trent was still a little out of it from his crash earlier, but he insisted on helping. Ashley was using her powers to help heal his shoulder.