DSP 22 - Pete's Safe Place

Vegas

I may be a self-centered person or someone who doesn't care about somebody else's feelings but I actually grew up thinking that I am a freak.

I am a freak and I was born a freak. All this years, I was just living my life as one. I was born different, grew up in a fucked up environment and lived my life treating people like a trash. Manipulating them, using them, play with them and at the end of the day, crushing them.

My father once told me that 'You should at least be useful. Show me that you deserve to be my son. Prove to me that you are not a freak'. So, I did everything to please him. I didn't want to be a freak. I wanted to prove everyone that I am not. But after all the years of trying to please him, I was just proven that I was really born as one.

I didn't expect people to like me but I always want others to submit to me. It might be because my father always told me to be tough and never let others do better than me then I had the urge to be always the one to order people and to make them bow down to me.

But now, thinking about it, I didn't really want to prove that I deserve to be his son. I never wanted to be here, to be his son, to be a mafia, to be a Theerapanyakun, to be a freak. I never wanted to manipulate, hurt and play people. I was just blinded by him.

He made me like this and I'm done being like this.

I'm done after knowing that I'll lose Pete if I don't change.

Because I wanted him to stay.

That night when he was asking me to let go of him, I didn't want to. I never want to let him go. But who would want to be with me? Everyone left and Pete would as well.

I wanted him to stay with me but on the other hand, I don't want him to hurt because of me.

I was scared.

Scared of losing him and scared of hurting him.

Scared of letting him go and scared of keeping him.

*6 months later*

"Pete! Come here, hurry! Sit beside me."
That crazy Tankhun pulled Pete away from me to sit beside him in the van.

"Hey! Pete will sit with me. Just sit with your bodyguards." I said while grabbing Pete's hand and pulling him to me.

We planned to visit Pete's hometown and pay his family a visit. We heard that they have some good beaches there and it will a good place to relax. Venice just turned 1 year old as well, so we thought that it was time to finally introduce him to Pete's family.

But of course, my day won't really be completed without other people ruining it.

Didn't we already make a merit and pray for peaceful life? Then why is this dingdong interfering my time with Pete? Let me enjoy my life with my boyfriend, fuck.

"Macau, go and sit at the center with Venice. He might get sick if you sit at the back." Pete instructed which Macau obeyed instantly. He turned to look at his ex-boss and looked at me next.

"Uhm, should we just sit altogether at the back?" He asked.

Before I can even protest, he already pushed me into the van, shoving me to the far end seat of the van near the window. Pete sat next to me and invited his ex-boss to sit on his right side.

That dingdong rolled his eyes at me and I was about to say something to him when Pete threw me a death glare. I have no choice but to shut my mouth.

C'mon! I just want to have an alone time with my boyfriend!

Darkest Safe Place - VegasPete Fanfic 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें