DSP 19 - Run or Die

Pete

"Khun Chen...?"

No, he can't be the one.

"How are you? I see that you brought some kids here, huh?" He chuckled then he sat on the luxurious chair which is placed at the center of this room.

I looked at Vegas and he doesn't look surprised at all. He stepped forward while staring at Khun Chen coldly.

"How about you, Khun Chen? How are you doing? I haven't heard of you since that day." Vegas started. "Did you come back with a better plan? Or you're still coward as ever?"

Khun Chen's subordinate immediately pulled out his gun and pointed it at Vegas.

I handed Venice to Macau and grabbed my own gun to point it to the idiot.

I heard Khun Chen laughed.

He wiped his tears while still laughing. "Oi! You guys can't leave each other that much? You look so possessive of each other." He cleared his throat then sat himself properly on the chair. "You see, Khun Vegas, we won't reach at this point if only you didn't act like an ass to me. I don't mean to hurt you or your little family. You know what I want."

At this point, I'm so confused of what they're talking about. All this time, Mr. Fox was the only person who I suspected but now, Khun Chen? It didn't even cross my mind once. But of course, Vegas knew about it and didn't tell us. Is this why he doesn't want me to get close to this man?

"Now that you have revealed yourself, say what you want in front of me. Who knows, I might consider it." Vegas stepped even closer to him and the idiot guy followed his actions. I also focus my gun on Khun Chen's subordinate.

I looked behind me and saw Macau crying silently with Venice on his arms.

We need to get the kids out of here.

Khun Chen opened a drawer from his desk and brought a document out. He then got up and walked towards Vegas.

"Khun Vegas is very smart and I know you are already aware of my intention. But since you want me to tell you more about it, then here." He handed the document to Vegas.

Vegas stared at it for awhile before looking back at Khun Chen's face again. "Let me guess. You want me to sign this so you could own our assets. Am I right?"

Khun Chen made a surprised face and clap his hands together. "Impressive! You are indeed smart, Khun Vegas!"

Vegas got annoyed with how childish this man acts and I'm not gonna lie, I'm very irritated with him as well. But at this moment, I can't think of anything but Macau and Venice. Macau's sobs are getting louder and louder every second.

"And what if I don't?" Vegas asked.

Khun Chen walked back and forth while thinking. "Hmm.." After a few more steps, he stopped and his face lit up. "If you don't, then you have to compensate on it by giving me something you own." He looked at me and gave me a grin. "Like Khun Pete, maybe?"

Vegas grabbed his collar while looking at him intensely. "Fuck off! Leave Pete out of this!" Vegas' voice echoed in the room which surprised Venice and made the baby cry.

"Fuck." I cursed. I walked towards the couch while still pointing my gun at the subordinate guy.

The moment I reached the couch, I immediately caressed Venice's face and he snuggled on my hand which made me smile a bit.

"Aww, what a beautiful family right there. Is that your baby brother, Khun Pete?" Khun Chen asked while still being gripped by Vegas.

"He's our child. So fuck off from them if you still wish to live." Vegas scoffed at him.