DSP 17 - Black and Gold

Pete

After losing my parents, I didn't feel that I was lacking of a parental love because my grandma loved me and took care of me as I was growing up.

Our little family even without my parents is enough for me to feel loved and to feel treasured. And to give them back all their sacrifices, I have decided to risk my life by working as a bodyguard just to provide them a better life. In my mind, nothing is more important than them and the fact that I should take any job, so I can provide money to them. But eventually, my job didn't just help me to have money but also gave me another family.

Khun Nhu, Khun Kinn and Khun Kim (although I barely see him), they were all important to me. Not just because they are my bosses but because they treat me more than just a bodyguard. Khun Nhu never failed to give me gifts on my birthday and never hesitated to think of buying me anything even if there's no occasion. Khun Kinn would always remind me to tell him anything and never keep secrets from him and he even provided shelter for my family in Chumphon. Khun Kim, even though he's always missing in action before, lately, he's been very caring about Venice (mostly because of Chay but he still genuinely care about Venice's safety). With them, I found another form of love and another family that I could treasure for the rest of my life.

"How about gold and silver with pinks? That would be very fabulous! What do you think, Chay?!" Khun Nhu asked while scrolling through Google.

Khun Nhu asked me to visit the main family's mansion today and he wanted me to bring Venice but he reminded me to NEVER bring Vegas along as he would just ruin the mood.

We are now gathering in Khun Nhu's room, discussing about Chay's birthday celebration. Khun Nhu wanted to throw him a grand party and he also wanted to celebrate Venice's four months. So, we are looking for some inspiration on Google for the theme of the party.

"Gold, silver and pink? They don't match." Khun Kim said which Khun Nhu rolled his eyes to.

"I was asking Porchay, not you, smartass!" Khun Nhu argued.

I just shook my head and checked Venice on his stroller. My baby was just drinking his milk happily and I'm just glad that he's not throwing tantrums that would just add up to the chaos.

"Uhm, I think black and gold is good, P'Khun." I heard Porchay said.

The poor child was just sitting between the two brothers on Khun Nhu's bed while Arm and Pol are behind them, peeking on the laptop. As for me, I'm sitting on the couch with Venice's stroller in front of me.

"Aow! How about Venice? Black and gold for a baby?! It should be colorful, Chay!" Khun Nhu complained. "Ai'Pete! What's Venice's favorite color?"

How am I suppose to know that? My child is even barely speaking!

"It can be anything, Khun Nhu. We just have to go with what Chay wants as it is his birthday. Let's decorate the party with Venice's favorite color once he grew up more." I said smiling at him.

I saw Khun Kim nodded. "That's right. Besides, Venice is still very small. We should focus on Porchay's birthday for now. It's his first time to celebrate it here, so we better make it memorable, right?" He said then patted Chay's head and smiled at him. Porchay just smiled back then hugged Khun Kim.

Damn! They don't have to act so lovey-dovey in front of us!

"Eww! Get off of my bed, you stinky people!" Khun Nhu yelled at them then threw his pillow at the two while Arm and Pol are trying to stop him.

When Khun Nhu got tired of arguing with Khun Kim, he walked towards Venice and tried to carry him. I was scared that he might drop my son, so I guided him.