DSP 5 - Threat

Third Person

After that call Pete had with Vegas, they did not have the chance to talk again. Nop told Pete that Vegas with the other businessmen are already on their way to the warehouse to check the transported products from Bangkok and ensure that the area is well secured and won't cause any suspicion from other people.

Pete on the other hand, was asked by Tankhun to visit him at the main family mansion. Tankhun was bored and wanted to try online shopping so he bought a lot of things and he wanted Pete to go and try them since they are already delivered. Pete can't even refuse since Kinn also asked him to visit with Macau.

"You really didn't follow him, huh?" Porsche said. Pete is tired of Porsche pestering him and brainwashing him about Vegas. Porsche didn't even have any idea how Pete feels very uneasy whenever he brings up this topic.

"I told you already, Porsche. I trust Vegas and I'm well aware that he's just there for business matter. You should go and solve your own problem with Khun Kinn and stop asking me about Vegas." Pete told him.

"Damn dude. I'm just concern. I know you trust Vegas but it's hard to trust someone you don't know like that Masila or whatever her name is."

Pete started thinking again.

"Actually there's something weird about Khun Marisa."

Porsche immediately snapped his head to look at Pete.

"What? Tell me."

Pete looked at Porsche then Macau afterwards.

"Hey Kris, go and ask the cook to prepare some snack for Macau. Macau, do you wanna go and visit your cousin Tankhun or you wanna stroll around first?" Porsche asked Macau.

"I don't wanna be with that dingdong. I'll just stroll around while waiting for the snacks." Macau said.

After that, Pete asked Kris and the other bodyguards to look after Macau wherever he goes. Then Porsche and Pete went to sit at the part of the mansion where there are less people.

"Now tell me what do you find weird with that woman." Porsche asked Pete.

Actually, Pete doesn't know if what he observed about Marisa is weird or it was just because he already set a judgement about her in the first place. But whatever it is, he still feels very uncomfortable on what has been happening.

"So, Khun Marisa really did come along with them to Chiang Rai." Pete started.

"See?! I told you! How did you know? Did Vegas tell you?" Porsche asked, intrigued.

"No, he didn't. I just heard her when I called Vegas and I asked him if it was her then he said yes. You know, whenever I call Vegas, she's always there somewhere close and she interrupts our call every single time. Or is it just me? I don't know, Porsche."

It happened two times already, is it just a coincidence? Pete thought.

"Vegas isn't really the type of person to get too close to someone. Is she trying to flirt with him? I wonder if Vegas already told her that he's taken." Porsche said that made Pete overthink again.

That made sense. Pete thinks that Vegas is not that dense to not feel that someone is trying to flirt with him. Pete just hopes that Vegas can make it clear to Marisa that he's already taken if ever she's really trying to flirt with Vegas.

The conversation between the two got interrupted when the bodyguards are suddenly running all together to go upstairs. Pete and Porsche got all alert and ran together with them. Porsche saw Arm and approached him.