DSP 16 - My Papa and Dada

Vegas

If someone asked me what would I thank my father for, I would say nothing.

People might assume that being born as a Theerapanyakun is full of luxury, that we are living a comfortable life. We're rich, yes, but that doesn't mean we wanted to be here. It doesn't mean that I like where I came from and what I am doing.

At a young age, I was told to study hard so I could grow up as an intellectual person. I remember my mom telling me "You should study hard and make your dad proud, luk na?"

I never had a chance to ask her why she always say that. Why should I make my father proud? Why only dad? How about her?

I did everything my mom told me. I studied hard, learned martial arts, learned piano and other activities. But they were never enough. My father would always call me a "spoiled brat", who is good for nothing. My mom would always defend me, saying that I did my best in everything and it should be enough but my father just beat her in exchange.

Then Macau came. My father thought having another child would finally give him what he wants. But what does he want, exactly? I didn't know until mom died and we were left with him.

He pressured me to be involved in his transactions at the young age, saying that Kinn is already trained to handle transactions, so why can't I?

I was 14, not even in my legal age when I was trained to hold a gun, shoot some people who speak ill to my father. I was 17 when I was tasked by him to encourage young investors to invest in the business by seducing them and using my body just to get a yes from them.

Year by year, my father was raising a demon. Who never cared for anyone except his brother whom he loves with all his life.

Macau. I took care of him and did my best for him to grow up in at least a better environment. But I can't do that when we are literally part of this mafia family. I didn't want him to be like me. I didn't want Macau to be as evil as me.

I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to be a Theerapanyakun. I never wanted to beat Kinn in anything. It was all my father's desires and never mine.

I wanted to be out of here.

Especially now that I have Pete.

And Venice.

Whom I have to protect.

Two months after what happened at that asshole Chen's birthday, the mansion became unusually quiet. All of my transactions are going smoothly and the Lao mafias stopped threatening us.

But I know that doesn't mean we are safe now.

The more silence they give us, the bigger things they are planning.

I know and I'm prepared.

I also just learned that Khun Marisa went back to the States for her modelling career. She also stopped contacting me after the attack that happened to the mansion.

I can say that their plan failed and they had to stepped back for awhile to come back for a bigger one.

And it's my pleasure to welcome them back.

"AHHHHHHH!! Huehuehue!"

"Shh.. Stop crying, your Papa just went downstairs for awhile to get more milk for you."

This little devil doesn't want to stop crying the moment Pete handed him to me. He even hit my face for a lot of times now. This kid!

"AHHHH!!" He cried.