Yusei stepped aside for Jaden to get on the motorcycle. Jaden pouts "Can't I ride your duel runner?" Jaden patted Yusei's bike with a crooked smile. Yusei crossed his arms "For your safety, I suggest sticking with the motorcycle. The duel runner is something beyond any vehicle of your time. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself before we go on our mission." This was a gentle way of Yusei basically telling Jaden 'No'. Squeezing his way around it instead of him telling him plainly 'No' because he didn't want to be rude. Jaden shrugs "It was worth a shot."Jaden went to the bike while he went on his own. Yubel went away for the time being. "I mean you get to ride the bike once since Yuma and Lady Selene are taking the bike you are on. So that's something close to riding my duel runner." Yusei said when he put on his helmet. Jaden's eyes twinkled with excitement. Knowing he was able to ride it, well, sort of ride it. It was a once in a lifetime thing he was willing to take. "Alright!! Let's get this world saving plan into motion!!" Jaden shouts out in joy as he revved up the motorcycle and rode side by side with Yusei. Heading back to the garden where they knew Yuma and Selene were waiting for them to return.

»»——♡——««

Yuma dug his hands into the pockets of his vest jacket and turned his heel to Selene. "Lady Selene lets g . . ." Yuma drifted from his sentence when Selene went to sit down on the bench. Holding the millennium puzzle in her hands. Her thumbs gently caressing the sides of this upside down pyramid. Yuma stood in front of her with a smile on his face "I want to thank you for coming up with this plan, Lady Selene." Selene drew her attention to Yuma "Why are you thanking me? It was only a plan and I cannot guarantee the outcome of it either. There should be no reason to thank me." Selene was confused for his gratitude when they hadn't even done the plan yet. Normally people would thank after things were set and done but Yuma didn't. Yuma shakes his head with his smile growing even more "Because of this plan I will be able to see your mama one last time and get to meet your awesome papa in the flesh!" Yuma's eyes lit up with stars "He is an idol of mine for being a duelist!" Yuma giggled with a toothy grin. Swaying side to side while talking about the King of Games. He was excited to finally be able to get that autograph of his he has been wanting ever since you traveled back to the past. Heck, he was a bit nervous. Nervous that he might faint in front of the legendary duelist that has inspired many duelists for centuries to come beyond his time. The stars in his eyes went away when he saw how Selene's expression changed when he mentioned the infamous duelist. She looked back down at the millennium item again.

"I think this is what humans call being "Nervous"? Humans usually act this way whenever it comes to things in their lives that are full of pressure. In other cases, they are also nervous whenever it comes to certain people too." Astral spoke out loud of his analysis of what he was noting from Selene's change of expression. He was floating beside Yuma with his thinking position with his hand under his chin and that hand of the arm was supported by his other hand. Yuma side-eyed Astral when his mind finally sparked on something from his analysis. His eyes shifted back upon Selene again "Oh, are you nervous about meeting your mama and papa in this world?" He asked with a hint of hesitation on the question. The reason he was not quite sure about asking this was because he already told her about you so he didn't understand quite fully how Selene would be nervous to meet you. "Are you nervous about meeting your father?" Selene flinched from Astral's question, landed right on the money with that. Yuma hummed in curiosity "Why would you be nervous about meeting your papa? He is the coolest!" Yuma chirped.

His words stung a bit at Selene's little heart "So I have been told time and time again." She set aside the millennium puzzle beside her on the bench. Yuma and Astral turn to one another, both were equally confused. Well, Astral could see a little of where this was going given how he knew some information because of their conversation back at Caswell's house. Yuma was out of the loop here. They both turn back to Selene. "What do you mean?" Yuma finally asked the big question that Selene was hoping to avoid. Selene softly sighs ". . . Papa met a similar fate as he had here . . . However . . . The day of my birth was the day before mama's and papa's coronation . . . The next day . . . As you know . . . An evil came that papa went to fight against by himself . . . Mama couldn't help him in the fight because she was still recovering from birthing me which led to papa fighting without mama and as you know he sealed himself with the evil . . ." Selene glanced over to the millenium puzzle ". . . He was only in my life for a single day . . ." Yuma went over to sit beside Selene on the bench which was the other side that wasn't occupied from the puzzle. Astral floated over the two of them with his legs criss crossed now ". . . Leaving mama and me behind . . ." Selene ripped her eyes away from the millennium puzzle. Staring down at her shoes gifted from Kari. She swung her little dangling legs. "Mama took up the mantle as both pharaoh and queen. Earning her the title of Neo Queen (Y/n). Honoring my papa by holding the millennium puzzle and ruling the kingdom." Selene took the millennium dagger out. Her attention now is on the dagger. "I grew up only hearing stories of him and the only recollection of his face was from a tablet that mama never went with me to see him. Mama only ever went alone because . . . She would always cry whenever she looked at it . . ." She gripped the handle of the dagger "Mama was a good mama though, she would come spend all her time with me even though she was super busy with all the kingdom's affairs because of her duties. She spent all and any free time she had with me." A soft breathless laugh left the princess as she thought back on the memories she had with the other you in her world.