Chapter 38: Forgive Me, Pharaoh (Pt. 3)

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

QUICK DISCLAIMER: I am going to sum up what she showed you and your future friends. Just to make things easier and not have you re-read what you already read/know. I also am not gonna have Jane narrate those things either, just the new ones, just having the summaries be having her say the memories again but you'll be getting their reactions and plus more! Same things as Chapters 28 – 31 with POV's!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

I had shown them the memories I had shown you. Kari was the first to be angry and upset with me. I knew she would be. I didn't expect anything else from her other than pure rage. "Oh you're crying?! Really now!? You have no right to cry Jane the Traitor!" I couldn't stop my tears from coming out. They were from fear and all the guilt I had for over thousands of years that led up to this very moment. Kari was right though, I had no right to cry. Yet I cried anyway. Even through my tears I could see that Kari and Yuma were outraged and wanted to fight the living shit out of me. I would have let them. I would have not even tried to stop them. I deserved it. I was a traitor, I was a monster, I was a terrible being who didn't have any right to be living after what I have done.

If they had beaten me, I would have been glad that I didn't have to face the person I loved the most in this world after finding out what I had done. I wanted Kari and Yuma to have made me stop breathing. Anything to have not see or hear what my lady had to say. I was scared. I was terrified. I was dreading to face her. I couldn't run or hide this time. There was no turning back after telling her and showing her the shit I put her through for my own volition. When she came up to me, stopping Yuma and Kari from hitting me, my heart was racing from all the anxiety I had riled up from all of this.

"Oh shit!" Tristan choked on air from being surprised from you punching memory Jane in the face. Kaiba frowns a little "Tch. Only one punch?" He was a little disappointed you didn't punch the living shit out of Jane. Kaiba wanted to see how much you could have done in a fit of rage. Also would have been fun to see.

I couldn't look her in the eye after she punched me. I knew she was holding back with her punch. The throbbing pain in my cheek didn't hurt that much. "If she wanted to tell me what she did, she could have told me straight up but instead she showed me what led to her decision and for that I respect." I didn't deserve that respect she gave to me. After what I showed and done, she was doing something foolish towards someone such as I by giving me that. "I understand now what led you down that path and I know that this doesn't make you the real villain." I could hear her voice breaking. Her tears. I hated the fact that I was the reason behind her being so upset and so hurt.

Mokuba was the opposite. He felt pity towards Jane for everything she had to suffer through. Seeing Jane get hurt by you also hurt him too. Mokuba deep down didn't want the two of you to fight. That was granted when he saw that you went and pulled Jane into an embrace.

Her comfort was something I did not expect of her to give to me. I didn't want it, no, I just forced myself to believe I didn't want it. I did want it more than anything but I couldn't see why I should have in the first place. It's why I was trying to get away from her. I couldn't accept this. The more I tried to get away from her, the closer she kept me. "NO! I WAS A VILLAIN!! IT WAS MY FAULT!! I WAS SELFISH!!! I RUINED EVERYTHING FOR A LOVE THAT COULD NEVER BE AND I DIDN'T LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO TRIED TO WARN ME!! I WAS STUPID! I'M A MONSTER!!!" I screamed at her. I was undeserving of such redemption. I am a horrible being. She was killing me with unnecessary kindness. I hated this. I hated the fact she was making me feel the need to still want her to hold me like this when she shouldn't.