P.E Time!

⚠️ Language, Violence and Slurs will be used so I'm going to warn you guys when that happens just in case you don't feel comfortable about it. ⚠️

Eddie and Oliver were heading to P.E to learn how to play basketball. Eddie grabbed a basketball and threw it to Oliver. "Dude. I don't know how to play basketball. Let me go get my phone from my bag." Oliver said, heading to his bag. Eddie saw from the corner of his eye that Steve was standing in the door-way, arms crossed, and mad expression. He tried to ignore it and waited for Oliver to come back. Oliver found his phone and walked back to Eddie.

"Here are the steps we got. We could use it to play basketball or at least learn how to." Oliver said while looking at his phone to look at the steps. They finally found out what to do and Eddie passed the ball to Oliver. Oliver tried to dribble it but failed miserably. Eddie laughed and took the ball from him, trying to dump it in the hoop. He jumped high and the ball ended up in the hoop but Eddie fell to the ground hard. He laughed to ignore the pain and took Oliver's hand that was stuck out for him. Steve got annoyed with waiting for Eddie so he walked up to both of them.

"Eddie. Did you remember what I told you in class? You better come on." Eddie quickly threw the ball to Oliver and excused himself with Steve. Once out of the courtroom, Steve roughly grabbed Eddie's arm and brought him to the lockers. When they arrived, Eddie was roughly threw to a locker and his hair was pulled so he could look up at Steve's face. He whispered into a low, dangerous voice which kinda scared Eddie.

⚠️ "Didn't I tell you to come to the lockers or I might hurt you? But instead, you decided to go to the courtroom and play basketball with that little freak! Now that you are here, he won't be able to save you and you could be whining on the floor while being taught a lesson." Eddie whimpered and Steve smirked. Steve let go of Eddie's hair and threw him to the ground. Eddie tried to get up but Steve pinned him to the ground with his foot.

Steve's foot rose and connected with Eddie's stomach. He kept repeating this process and it kept hitting different parts of Eddie's body. Jason joined in and started stomping and kicking Eddie. While beating him, they were laughing.

It was stopped when Oliver came into the lockers and shoved Jason and Steve off of Eddie. They both laughed at him and Eddie.

"~Oh, look! It's Eddie's f@ggot of a boyfriend! Oh, how cute are you too! It's a shame that Eddie's a fag but I already suspected it.~ Jason said, laughing. Oliver was really fed up with Jason and punched him and Steve in the face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys! Honestly, I should of never trusted him going with a jealous, self-observed asshole like you! If you're so fucking obsessed with Eddie then just say that! I'm so fucking tired of you guys bullying him for just breathing! Stay the fuck away from him!" Oliver yelled, picking up a hurting Eddie, off of the ground and making his way to the door before turning around and walking back to Steve and Jason.

"And, Eddie is not my boyfriend. I have a fucking girlfriend but I don't think you guys know about having girlfriends because you're assholes! And another thing, go fuck yourselves!" Oliver yelled, turning back to Eddie and walking out with him. ⚠️

To say Steve and Jason we're upset, is an underestimatement. (Idk if I spelt that right but whatever) They we're FURIOUS. They we're now planning on how to make Oliver's life a living hell. He was gonna learn not to mess with Steve or Jason and to never lay another finger on them.

Oliver got into the driver's seat of Eddie's car and fastly drove to Eddie's trailer. It took about 10 minutes due to the speed limit he was going. Once they arrived, Oliver quickly got out of the driver's seat and opened Eddie's door to bring him into the house. Uncle Wayne wasn't they would be able to play video games and play DnD.

Once they arrived into the trailer, Oliver quickly put Eddie on the couch and went to look for an aid-kit. "Where is that aid-kit I had last time!" Oliver yelled from the bathroom. Eddie laughed weakly and told him it was in the bottom drawer. Oliver came back from the bathroom with the aid-kit and sat next to Eddie, making sure to leave space just in case Eddie felt uncomfortable.

After wrapping a little bandage around Eddie's cheek, a bandage around his ribs, and giving Eddie some leftover fries, he tried to cheer Eddie up with making jokes and trying to play video games. Eddie cheered up and played video games with Oliver. They were laughing and playing, having a very good time.

It was until it turned 8:00 at night when Oliver had to leave to go on a date with his girl. He quickly said goodbye and left, leaving Eddie alone. Eddie sighed and got into the shower and changing for bed. He was so glad to have a best friend who always cared, protected, and joked with him. He was very lucky to have Oliver as an bestie.